List of Characters
A list of all the major and minor characters that currently appear in the story, listed by faction and/or team.
- 1 Griffin and Kryuger
- 1.1 Palette Team
- 1.2 Team Negev
- 1.3 FN Squadron
- 1.4 Team ATK
- 1.5 Team Thompson
- 1.6 Team Makarov
- 1.7 Team Groza
- 1.8 Team M99
- 1.9 Team Welrod
- 1.10 Team BAR
- 1.11 Team IWS
- 1.12 Team Kar
- 1.13 Griffin's Misfits
- 1.14 Gentaine's T-Dolls
- 1.15 Team Misfits
- 1.16 Team Grizzly
- 1.17 Puzzle Squad
- 1.18 Griffin Squad
- 2 IOP and 16LAB
- 3 Sangvis Ferri
- 4 New Soviet Union
- 5 Paradeus
- 6 Other groups
- 7 Other characters
Griffin and Kryuger
Player's faction. A private military company, contracted to contain Sangvis Ferri's rogue AIs.
- Berezovich Kryuger, CEO of Griffin and Kryuger.
- Helianthus, Kryuger's secretary/assistant.
- The Commander, the player.
- Kalina, the player's assistant.
RO635's team during Chapter 4N, consisting of dolls from different countries, meant as a temporary task force but still active in Chapter 7 and Polarized Light
- SMG RO635RO635 , ex-leader, part AR team
- MG AAT-52AAT-52
- SMG Sten MkIISten MkII , former member of Team Welrod
- HG Type 92Type 92
- HG MakarovMakarov , temporary member
Trio of Israeli dolls that are featured in Ch. 6
- HG JerichoJericho , former leader.
- MG NegevNegev , leader.
- AR TAR-21TAR-21 , radio operator.
- AR GalilGalil
- SMG Micro UziMicro Uzi , later remodeled as SMG Micro UziMicro Uzi
Composed of dolls produced by FN Herstal. A G&K owned task force, on top of main story interactions, they are also known as a "inter-dimensional" team and are often called in to deal with collaboration events.
- AR FALFAL , temporary leader.
- HG Five-seveNFive-seveN
- AR FNCFNC
- RF FN-49FN-49
- AR F2000F2000
- RF BallistaBallista
- SCAR (Briefly mentioned in MG M1918M1918 Neural Upgrade story, not an actual in-game Doll)
Main characters of the Glory Day collab with DJMAX RESPECT. Often perform in GKTV concerts.
- AR K2K2 , leader, band manager.
- HG M950AM950A , lead singer. Later remodels to HG M950AM950A during Polarized Light
- HG ThunderThunder , drummer.
- MG AEK-999AEK-999 , bassist.
- SMG TMPTMP , keyboardist.
- HG ClearClear , guitarist. Joins the team after the events of Glory Day.
Team of American-designed dolls, featuring in Ch. 2 Midnight and M14's upgrade story.
- SMG ThompsonThompson , leader.
- HG M1911M1911
- HG M9M9
- SMG MAC-10MAC-10
- RF M21M21
- RF Super SASSSuper SASS
- RF M14M14 , later remodels to RF M14M14
Team of Russian dolls that feature in Ch. 3 Midnight and SV-98's upgrade story.
- HG MakarovMakarov , leader.
- HG Nagant RevolverNagant Revolver
- AR AK-47AK-47
- RF SimonovSimonov
- RF Mosin-NagantMosin-Nagant , temporarily absent, did not take part in operation.
- AR OTs-14OTs-14 , cameo appearance, did not take part in operation.
Team of Russian dolls that feature in SV-98's upgrade story.
Team of Chinese dolls that feature in Ch. 5 Midnight and Type 64's upgrade story.
- RF M99M99 , leader.
- AR Type 56-1Type 56-1
- SG Type 97 ShotgunType 97 Shotgun
- HG NZ75NZ75
- SMG Type 64Type 64
Team of English dolls, appeared during IDW's remodel story, also mentioned during ch. 8 Midnight.
Team led by M1918, appeared during M1918's remodel story.
Composed of Austrian T-dolls. A G&K owned task force that featured in Ch. 8 Midnight
Team lead by German T-dolls that featured in Ch.10 Midnight.
Provisional team of rookie dolls active during the events of Continuum Turbulence. Rescued 9A-91's team, Thompson's team, and MP40's logistics squad while under the leadership of AR HK416HK416 .
- HG PythonPython , original leader.
- AR HK416HK416 , takes command of the team as the Commander's adjutant.
- SMG AK-74UAK-74U , 416's second-in-command.
- RF Mk 12Mk 12
- AR A-91A-91
- AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II , joins after the attack at Defense Point No. 4.
- SMG RO635RO635 , linked to SOP II and stuck in a Dinergate.
- Taunt Fairy, the "last secret weapon." Used to rescue MP40's team.
- SMG MP5MP5
- MG MG3MG3
- RF FN-49FN-49
- AR FNCFNC
- AR G36G36
- HG MP-446MP-446
- HG C96C96
- HG P7P7
- MG M1919A4M1919A4
- RF M14M14
- SMG MAC-10MAC-10
- SMG PPSh-41PPSh-41
- SMG SkorpionSkorpion
A temporary team consists of ragtag dolls who need debugging, tasked to retrieve Ouroboros' spare body and digimind backup during Dual Randomness.
Team led by Grizzly MKV that featured in Outer Polaris.
Team lead by VHS that featured in Mirror Stage.
A team of elite dolls lent to Commander by Griffin Lyons to provide aid during their mission in Berlin.
IOP and 16LAB
IOP is the manufacturer of most of G&K's T-Dolls. 16LAB is an R&D division of IOP producing combat drones and equipment and providing calibration and enhancement.
- Havier Witkin, Executive President and Founder of IOP. First appears in Chapter 9 at the military press conference and banquet, both a benefactor and a curse for G&K.
- Mihacj, Witkin's partner in the development of modern Tactical Dolls
- Persica, head of research and development. Former 90Wish member.
Team of experimental assault rifle dolls created by Persica, sent to recover information about Lycoris's research on advanced AI at the beginning of the story. 16LAB later contracts G&K to rescue the team after they are ambushed and targeted by Sangvis Ferri dolls. All of them use a weapon based on the AR-15 platform.
- AR M4A1M4A1 , team leader.
- AR M16A1M16A1
- AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II
- AR ST AR-15ST AR-15
- SMG RO635RO635 , former leader of Palette Team.
An Eastern European company that was partnered with IOP before WW3, and became its closest competitor during the war. The Butterfly Incident resulted in an AI takeover of the company and the death of all its human employees.
- Lycoris, head of SF's R&D department. Killed during the Butterfly Incident.
- Elisa, AI Commander of SF, created by Lycoris in an attempt to make the perfect AI.
- Agent, Model SP47, Elisa's assistant.
- Judge, Model SPSP, Elisa's bodyguard, Boss of ch. 9 and ch. 10.
- Dreamer, Model SPACA, Boss of ch. 7 and ch. 8.
- Alchemist, Model SP7C, Boss of ch. 6.
- Destroyer, Model SP5NANO, Dreamer's partner, Boss of ch. 5 and Operation Deep Dive.
- Intruder, Model SP914, Boss of ch. 4.
- Hunter, Model SP721, Boss of ch. 3.
- Executioner, Model SP88(old)/SP524(new), Boss of ch. 2.
- Scarecrow, Model SP65, Executioner's partner, boss of ch. 1 and ch. 0.
- Ouroboros, Model SP235, Boss in Operation Cube.
- Architect, Model SPzh3000, Boss in Arctic Warfare.
- Gager, Model SP21, Boss in Arctic Warfare.
- M16A1 (boss), introduced in Singularity, former AR Team member.
- Beak, appears in Isomer.
New Soviet Union
A federal union spanning from Eastern Europe to Siberia and Central Asia. The complexity of its bureaucracy brings internal clashes of ideals.
An elite branch of the Army of the New Soviet Union. Possessing far more resources and manpower than GK or SF, the Army prefers not to get involved until absolutely needed. However, a few of its generals have taken a keen notice of Sangvis Ferri's developments, particularly in Elisa and SF's Parapluie virus.
Bureau of State Security
The New Soviet Union's principal security agency, also called StateSec. The Commander is contracted by the bureau after the events of Continuum Turbulence. Supposedly on good terms with the Air Force, and at political odds with KCCO.
- Viktor Zelinski, Director of StateSec. As his chief concern is the safety and stability of Soviet interests, his goal is to bring the Union to advantageous negotiating terms with the Pan-European Alliance while still maintaining peace.
- K, agent appearing in Ch.11 as a person of interest, and Isomer as the Commander's supervisor.
- Malorhe, K's personal maid doll and bodyguard.
- Angelia, a former StateSec agent and Griffin commander, officially declared a traitor after Continuum Turbulence but still working with K and Zelisnky in an unofficial capacity.
- Mikhail Tsvigun, nicknamed "Misha", predecessor of Zelinski when StateSec was called the KGB, briefly mentioned in Singularity.
A team of renegade dolls led by UMP45. Occasionally works for G&K. Introduced in Operation Cube. Secretly funded by Angelia and used as her "personal black ops team".
- SMG UMP45UMP45 , leader of 404, actually a Sangvis Ferri design and not an IOP design.
- SMG UMP9UMP9 , UMP45's sister.
- AR HK416HK416
- AR G11G11
- Dier, 404's hired technician.
- Sier, Dier's twin sister, also hired by 404.
Task Force DEFY
Angelia's primary team, made of military-spec Dolls implied to have been designed for clandestine StateSec operations . Shows up at the end of chapter 10 to rescue M4A1.
- Angelia, human leader.
- AR AK-12AK-12 , Angelia's second-in-command, notable for her electronic warfare and hacking capabilities.
- AR AN-94AN-94
- AR AK-15AK-15
- MG RPK-16RPK-16
- Temporary members
A group of religious fanatics who revere ELID as a holy disease, led by the mysterious Nytos. Introduced in Continuum Turbulence.
- "Father", revered by the Nytos, implied to be William.
- Nyto Black, appears in Continuum Turbulence as an infantry leader and interrogator.
- Nyto White, appears in Continuum Turbulence as Nyto Black's superior.
- Mercurows, appears in Isomer disguised as a civilian doll alongside Nimogen.
- Nimogen, appears in Isomer disguised as a civilian doll alongside Mercurows.
- Isomer White, a failed Nyto searching for salvation in Shattered Connexion.
Countries in Western and Central Europe, maintaining diplomatic relationship with the New Soviet Union.
- Gilda Ulrich, an important politician from the Pan-European Alliance embracing the ideas of Rossartrism, VIP protected during Isomer by G&K
- K, while working with the Soviet StateSec, is revealed in Polarized Light to be a liaised agent with the East German Stasi
A mysterious group of exceptionally talented hackers, programmers, and researchers relying on relics technology.
- Persica, former member.
- Lycoris, former member.
- William, holds a grudge against Lyco and Persica. Survives the events of Girls' Frontline and makes a reappearance in Codename: Bakery Girl.
United Nations Relics Agency
- Mr. Rossartre, former director of the UNRA whose dying message gave rise to the ideology of Rossartrism
- Sir Thomas Huxley, current director of the UNRA, unwilling leader of Project Beacon and of the UNRA faction who abandoned Rossartrism
Characters who are unaffiliated, affiliated to minor groups or whose affiliations are obscure, often only mentioned but not necessarily unimportant
- Reina, appears in SMG UMP9UMP9 's Neural Upgrade story.
- Unnamed test pilot, appears in RF Hanyang Type 88Hanyang Type 88 's Neural Upgrade story.
- Ashe, appears in RF KSVKKSVK 's Neural Upgrade story.
- Major general Isaac, former head of the American CIA and important shadow figure of Rossartrism.
- Griffin, a Rossartrist agent in Eastern Europe, founder of Wave Tech and co-founder of Griffin & Kryuger.
- Lunasia, an important girl.
- Dandelion, a gestalt mind born from AR M4A1M4A1 , whether she is truly loyal to M4 and Griffin is anybody's guess.