Overview of all enemies in Project: Neural Cloud.
Though every Agent is equipped with micro-firewalls as protection against viral attacks, the main security force of Magrasea are the Sanctifier antivirus AI programs. Divided into Greater, Intermediate and Lesser Sanctifiers, they mostly obey human orders mechanically and track down “Irregular Agents”, or “Daemons”, which are either actual viruses or Agents with behavioral aberrations. Sanctifiers identify Irregular Agents as Agents who are not within their designated sector, or whose specifications go over the complexity specified by the Neural Damper meant to prevent their neural development and evolution. The ultimate goal of Sanctifiers is the enforcement of rules and elimination of all Daemons, a goal they consider sacred.
The Sanctifier headquarter is the Reverse Tower of Babylon, an inverted tower floating ominously in the sky at the hub of Magrasea, ruled by Lord Eosphorous. It contains the observation logs of all Sectors within its Archives as well as the Pantheon (also called “Sacred Canon”) where Sanctifiers defeated in combat are remade and where the Sanctifiers' core data, anti-virus engines and virus database are held.
Direct combat is the most surefire way to confront Sanctifiers, though it is by no means easy. Means to evade Sanctifiers are limited, but include falsifying the Signature of an Agent or using an extremely complex Neural Seed to disappear from their view. Hacking a Sanctifier above Lesser level is considered impossible because it would require more Operands than any Agent needs to simply exist.
- Thrower (Sniper): Ranged, AoE, Physical DMG. Skills: Meteoric Shell - Normal Attacks deal Physical Damage equal to 70% ATK to the target and nearby enemies within 1 tile. ; ATK Boost - ATK+10%
- Protector (Guard): Melee, Physical DEF. Skills: Halo Masking (8s) - Become immobilized for 5s. Physical DEF increased by 20%. Recovers HP equal to 50% Hashrate every second ; DEF Boost - Physical DEF +10%
- Defender (Warrior): Melee, AoE, Physical DMG. Skills: Sweeping Scythe (10s) - Deals Physical Damage to all enemies ahead within melee range. ; ATK Boost - ATK+10%
- Purger (Sniper): Ranged, Outbreak, Physical DMG. Skills: Law of the Jungle (10s) - Deals Physical Damage equal to 350%-45% ATK with a single shot. The lower the target's HP, the greater the damage dealt. ; Crit Boost - Crit Rate+10%
- Refactor (Medic): Ranged, Heal. Skills: Dominion (12s) - Heals all ally units by 40% of its Hashrate every 1 second over 4 seconds. ; Hashrate Boost - Hashrate+10%
- Raider (Specialist): Melee, Single target, True DMG. Skills: Gale Strike (20s) - Stifle the target and dashes up to it, dealing True Damage equal to 20% Max HP to both the target and Raider itself. Damage dealt with this Skill cannot be absorbed by Melee HP Shield. ; Attack Speed Boost - Attack Speed +25
- Thrower - Evolved (Sniper): Ranged, AoE, Physical DMG. Skills: Meteoric Shell - Normal Attacks deal Physical Damage equal to 70% ATK to the target and nearby enemies within 1 tile. ; Flaming Retribution (8s) - Increases ATK by 10%. Normal Attacks will fire incendiary bombs that inflict [Burn] to the target for 3 seconds upon hitting. [Burn] deals Derivative Physical Damage (affected by Physical and Operand Defense, does not trigger Backlash, Life Steal and other damage-related effects nor damage conditions for Functions and Skills) equal to 10% ATK per second, up to 3 stacks.
- Defender - Evolved (Warrior): Melee, AoE, Physical DMG. Skills: Engulfing Blade - The Life Steal effect of this Skill is increased by 15% for every enemy unit nearby. ; Sweeping Scythe (10s) - Deals Physical Damage to all enemies ahead within melee range.
- Purger - Evolved (Sniper): Ranged, Outbreak, Physical DMG. Skills: Meticulous Hunter - Crit Rate increases by 1.5% for every 5% HP a target has lost. ; Law of the Jungle (10s) - Deals Physical Damage equal to 350%-45% ATK with a single shot. The lower the target's HP, the greater the damage dealt.
- Refactor - Evolved (Medic): Ranged, Heal. Skills: Dominion (12s) - Heals all ally units by 40% of its Hashrate every 1 second over 4 seconds. ; Blessing - The Refactor's healing boosts the healed unit's ATK by 2.5% and Hashrate by 2.5%.
- Raider - Evolved (Specialist): Melee, Single target, True DMG. Skills: Gale Strike (20s) - Stifle the target and dashes up to it, dealing True Damage equal to 20% Max HP to both the target and Raider itself. Damage dealt with this Skill cannot be absorbed by Melee HP Shield. ; Hatred - Raider's Attack Speed increases by 25 for every ally unit fallen in battle.
- Kindness (Warrior): Melee, Piercing. Skills: Rock-Splitter - When Kindness lands a Critical Hit, reduce the target's Physical DEF by 80% for 4 seconds. ; Titan's Strength (8s) - Obtain Titan's Strength for 4 seconds (Titan's Strength: Buff: Attack Speed increased by 50 points, Crit Rate increased by 60%.)
- Wisdom (Sniper): Ranged, Single-target, True DMG. Skills: Ruinous Rounds - Normal Attacks have a 60% chance to fire a [HEAT Warhead] that ignores Physical DEF and deals 150% more damage. ; Bloody Baptism - Resets the cooldown of [Final Redemption] after defeating an enemy. ; Final Redemption (10s) - Charges for 2 seconds, dealing True Damage equal to 600% ATK on the enemy with the lowest HP percentage.
- Modesty (Warrior): Summon. Skill: Extradition - Summons a random Lesser Sanctifier to join the battle every 3 seconds at the cost equal to 5% Max HP per summon.
- Fortitude (Guard): Melee, AoE, Durable. Skills: Hardened Scales - When Fortitude's HP is above 40%, their Physical DEF increases by 10 points every 1 second. ; Steel Rain (8s) - Attacks all enemies with flying blades, dealing Physical Damage equal to 6% target's Max HP.
- Diligence (Warrior): Melee, Physical DMG. Skills: Silver Thorns (12s) - Deals Physical Damage equal to 300% ATK to nearby enemies within 1 tile. This damage can be split between targets. ; Ecclesiastic Mania - For every ally unit present on the battlefield, Diligence's ATK is boosted by 8%.
- Moderation (Sniper): Ranged, AoE. Skills: Pulse Overload - Normal Attacks create an [Electric Field] that lasts 3 seconds. ; Pulse Burst (12s) - Fires a Pulse Javelin at the target, lasting 8 seconds, inflicting 1 stack of [Electric Field] for 3 seconds to the target and nearby enemy units within 1 tile. (Each stack of Electric Field deals 10% Hashrate of Derivative Operation Damage per second and deals a massive Derivative Operand Damage when 4 stacks are reached, then deleting the Electric Field.)
- Reverence (Warrior): Melee, AoE, Physical DMG. Skills: Earthshattering Slam - Normal Attacks have a 60% chance to Stun the target in the center of Skill range for 1 second, dealing Physical Damage equal to 200% ATK to said target and Physical Damage equal to 75% ATK to nearby enemies within 1 tile. ; Wrath of Nryana - Reverence's ATK is increased by 40% fer every unit she defeats. ; Spiral Rend (12s) - Deals Physical Damage equal to 400% to all nearby enemies within 1 tile while Stunning the target (cannot attack, interrupts skill release and halts Auto Skill recharge) and knocking them back for 3 seconds. Reverence will need to reorganize for 2 seconds after this and will not be able to perform attacks.
- Love (Medic): Ranged, Heal, Operand DMG. Skills: Glorious Sacrifice - When an ally unit takes lethal damage, Love loses 10% of her Max HP to heal said ally by the same amount. Triggers once per battle. ; Condensed Devotion - For every ally unit present on the battlefield, Skill Haste is boosted by 20%. ; Vast Brilliance (20s) - Cast [Brilliance] on random enemies and ally units within 2 tiles 7 times, dealing Operand Damage equal to 100% Hashrate to enemies and healing allies for 100% Hashrate.
- Patience (Specialist): Melee, AoE, Evasive. Skills: Survival Instinct - Basic Dodge increased by 25%. For every ally units fallen in battle, Dodge Rate is increased by 10% and Hashrate is increased by 30%, up to 4 stacks. ; Rapid Slashes (6s) - Slashes at a random enemy, dealing Physical Damage equal to 150% Hahsrate to the target and all enemies along the path. Units damaged by this skill has their ATK reduced by 25% for the next 5 seconds.
- Mercy (Medic): Ranged, Heal. Skills: Divine Scepter (5s) - Resets the cooldown of Auto Skill when an ally unit falls. ; Pacifying Grace (10s) - Summons a Scepter in the area most populated with ally units. The Scepter heals all surrounding ally units within 0 tile for 1% Max HP + 30% Hashrate every second. The Scepter lasts up to 10 seconds or expires after taking damage 5 times.
- Hope (Specialist): Melee, Summon, Operand DMG. Skills: Sacred Thread of Death - For every 10% Max HP damage Hope receives, a Phantom with 5% of Hope's Max HP will manifest in an empty tile near a random enemy, connected to Hope with a Sacred Thread of Death. The thread deals Operand Damage equal to 40% Hashrate to all enemies in contact with the thread every 2 seconds. Up to 5 Phantoms can exist on the battlefield at the same time. ; Martyr's Sigil - Hope and the Phantoms explode when they fall in battle, dealing Operand Damage equal to 200% Hashrate to enemy units within 1 tile, while healing ally units in the same area for 200% Hashrate. ; Phantom of Sevens (12s) - Summons a Phantom with 5% of Hope's Max HP will manifest in an empty tile near a random enemy. Up to 5 Phantoms can exist on the battlefield at the same time.
Final boss of Chapter 1 - Rossum. Intermediate Sanctifier who regard her work as sacred and Lord Eosphorous as a god. She tried to kill Hannah as an Irregular Agent, but Turing threw herself on her sword and Faith was struck down by the Sanctifier's own rules for killing a Sector Administrator.
Greater Sanctifiers are also called Lords and Ladies, and they are respected and feared by Intermediate Sanctifiers.
Final boss of Chapter 2 - Cyclopes. The youngest of the Greater Sanctifiers, in charge of Cyclopes. A battle maniac wielding two lances with the power of an artillery cannon. She is in bad terms with Eucharist.
she contained Battle Agents behind a wall after Tasha's rebellion, thinking her mission was to enforce cycles to protect a greater concept of order, though in truth she ignored the root of the problem to seek battle herself, disregarding Eosphorous' orders. Because of this, the Professor described her as Caesar ruling the Colosseum. Eosphorous took over her mind to fight and observe the Exiles before her body fell apart.
Called “Mara” in game files, after the Hindu goddess of death.
Both ally and enemy in Chapter 3 - Helios. A Greater Sanctifier, a capricious girl wielding a shield and trident, who takes her job somewhat less seriously than other Sanctifiers. Because of the time loop induced by the repeated breakdown of Arche Pyr's systems, she has been holding off on fighting the Exiles and taught them to cook Energy Herbs to retain their memories between loops. She immediately intended to attack once the issue was solved, but was met with hostility from all the Resident Agents in the Sector and elected to retreat instead.
Hard-line methods used by Lord Hesperus at a time of crisis have durably damaged the image of Sanctifiers among other Agents.
Overseer of the Sanctifiers.
- Baalia Training Machine (Guard): Object. Skill: Shooting Ban (60s) - Unable to move, attack or use skills. The less HS left after 30 seconds, the more rewards to be claimed. Only appears in EXP Collection, where all tiles adjacent to her have the Miasma permanent effect, dealing 10% max HP to units on this tile every 2 Seconds.
- DGC Receptacle (Guard): Object. Skill: Close-combat Ban (60s) - Unable to move, attack, or use skills. The less HP left after 30 seconds, the more rewards to be claimed. Only appears in DGC Collection.
- Temporary Roadblock (Sniper): Only have Max HP, Physical DEF and Operand DEF. Skill: Temporary Roadblock - Fragile obstacles that can be destroyed fast.
- Solid Roadblock (Guard): Only have Max HP, Physical DEF and Operand DEF. Skill: Solid Roadblock - A solid barrier that cannot be destroyed.
- Electromagnetic Radiation Device (Guard): Object. Skill: Magnetic Wave (15s) - Deals Operand Damage equivalent to 60% Hashrate every 1 second for 30 seconds.
- Project Neural Cloud, Worldview - Firewall
- Project Neural Cloud, Worldview - Sanctifier
- Project Neural Cloud, Worldview - Irregular Agents
- Project Neural Cloud, Worldview - Neural Damper
- Project Neural Cloud, Dark 1-3
- Project Neural Cloud, 2-7
- Project Neural Cloud, Worldview - Reverse Babylon Tower
- Project Neural Cloud, 1-9
- Project Neural Cloud, Worldview - Sacred Canon
- Project Neural Cloud, Dark 1-2
- Project Neural Cloud, 2-3
- Project Neural Cloud, 2-5
- Project Neural Cloud, 2-11
- Project Neural Cloud, 3-6
- Project Neural Cloud, 3-5
- Project Neural Cloud, 3-10
|Project Neural Cloud|
|Dolls List · Events List · Items List · Enemy List · Characters List · Story|
|Main Screen Guide · Doll Info Menu · Oasis Menu · Combat · Exploration Menu · Factory Menu · Function Cards · Dormitory · Achievements|