|Full name||Black Swan|
Stats / Data
Odile is classified as Ranged, Summon and Operand DMG.
- Twilight's Reprise: Condenses 1 stack of energy for each other ally units present, max 10 stacks. Each stack provides a 10% bonus to damage dealt, and 7.5% Damage Reduction.
- Puncturing Featherblades (10s): Takes flight, entering [Airborne Concerto] for 9.7 seconds. While in this state, fires Featherblades towards enemies every 2 second(s). Featherblades can overpenetrate targets, dealing Operand Damage equal to 360% of Hashrate to enemies on the way. When HP falls below 50%, fire towards random enemies instead. When duration ends, descends, exiting [Airborne Concerto]. Gains a Shield equal to 12.5% of Max HP. If this Shield is broken, immediately ends Skill and exits the [Airborne Concerto] state, receiving 60% more damage during the next 6 seconds. [Airborne Concerto]: Cannot be selected by Normal Attacks from melee units.
- Rebellion's Soliloquy (16.6s): Takes flight, entering [Airborne Concerto] for 7 seconds. While in this state, fires Featherblades towards enemies after charging. Featherblades deal Operand Damage equal to 3000% Hashrate to targets. When Skill duration ends, descends, exiting [Airborne Concerto]. During this Skill, gains a Shield equal to 12.5% of Max HP. If this Shield is broken, immediately ends Skill and exits the [Airborne Concerto] state, taking 50% more damage during the next 6 seconds.
- Ruinous Sonata (25s): Summons various virtuosos and a Special Helper. Virtuosos attack at range, and will deal additional Physical Damage equal to 20% of ATK with Normal Attacks after making a Normal Attack. This effect can be stacked up to 10 times. These summons inherit 3% HP, 25% ATK/Hashrate, and 100% DEF of the summoner.
- Mangleplumed Jive: Spreads feathers across the battlefield from above, dealing Absolute Damage equal to 8% of Hashrate every second. This Absolute Damage is increased by 8% of Hashrate every 10 second(s)
- Chaotic Elation (2s): All allied units gain 60% ATK and Hashrate and 60% Attack Speed for 10 seconds
Black Swan first appears in Stage 6-28 and acts like an Entropic Modesty. She is a boss in Critical Cascade, where she must first be defeated in Stage 10, then in Stage 12, then four times in Stage 19. A much weaker form appears in Stage 21. She must also be defeated as part of Stage 5: Module Traceback in Combustion Cycle mode.
Lore / Story involvement
After corrupting Odile, Malkira sent her to Copley in order to investigate the presence of Entropics she could not control. Black Swan discovered Demiurge in the underground of the sector and helped her break free, but then killed her as per her Master's orders. She then warned the Exiles that her Master (or rather Mistress) would continue to monitor her plan from within her confinement. She also at some point gave a seed of Entropy to Ranko.
During the all-out attack of the Entropics against the Oasis-aligned sectors, Odile programmed the lesser Entropics to focus on the Signature of the Professor, that she had acquired when they had accessed her memories in her Tertiary Layer. When the Professor left with Antonina to lead the Entropics away from Rossum, Black Swan lured them to a corrupted Sanctifier Watchtower and attempted to kill them, but hurt Antonina instead. While Antonina's cyber-counterattack failed, she acquired Odile's Signature. Additionally, mimicking Demiurge's tactics, Odile partitioned her neural cloud to transform Lower Entropics into a clone of Odette and manage the battle within Rossum. After Odette was defeated by Hannah with a hacking attack, Odile entered Hannah's neural cloud and attempted to lure her into an Entropic Hive by using a fragment of Turing's form, but the fragment warned Hannah on its own volition. Odile offered Hannah to be merged with Turing like she was with Odette as to never be separated again, but Hannah replied that independence was also part of their love as mother and daughter, and defeated Odile in her own Tertiary Layer. She was then caught in a blast of the High-Density Operand Railgun and destroyed.
- Project Neural Cloud, Critical Cascade Part 14
- Project Neural Cloud, 6-8
- Project Neural Cloud, 6-24
- Project Neural Cloud, 6-13
- Project Neural Cloud, 6-22
- Project Neural Cloud, Inverted Mordent Resonance Part 16
- Project Neural Cloud, Critical Cascade Part 4
- Project Neural Cloud, Critical Cascade Stage 10
- Project Neural Cloud, Critical Cascade Stage 21
- Project Neural Cloud, Critical Cascade Stage 22
- Project Neural Cloud, Critical Cascade Part 17