T-Doll brain model
This Lunasia's brain was scanned by Persica and made into a Neural Cloud model (though Persica claimed it was closer to her soul). While the brain scan data has a limited number of use, several Tactical Dolls were created from it:
- At Sangvis Ferri, Lycoris asked Persica for a copy of the scan to create Elisa but purposefully made her a less than perfect replica of the original model.
- At 16Lab, it was used to create AR Team's AR M4A1M4A1 , AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 , AR M16A1M16A1 and AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II but resulted in Neural Clouds that could not be duplicated and backed up as normal, effectively making them “mortal”. When making SMG RO635RO635 , Persica reduced the amount of Lunasia's personality in her Neural Cloud and managed to make it more stable and duplicable. Elisa and Dandelion identify M4A1 as Lunasia.
Since Elisa was activated sometimes in 2054, this Lunasia should have been dead before this date. It is implied that the story of the girl told in chapter 8-4E is that of Lunasia and how she was pushed on a quest for vengeance that led to her death.
Three Goddesses test subject
This Lunasia is one of the three test subjects produced during the Three Goddesses project in 2078, along with Noel and Jefuty. Her DNA is a mix of human and GAVIRUL genes, and a reproduction of a test subject from the earlier Black Lily and White Rose project, Rose.
When the Three Goddesses project fell through due to political tensions in 2085, Lunasia went under Antarctic Union control, while Noel fell into the hands of the Union of Rossartrism Nations Coalition and Jefuty's whereabouts were lost in the confusion. However, both Noel and Lunasia fell short of initial expectations when they failed to activate relics sites. Both factions then went to search for Jefuty. Lunasia's situation is unknown as she was not involved in operations Bakery and Kindle like her two sisters.
- 露尼西娅 (lù ní xī yà) was translated “Lunixya” by fans. It was translated “Lunasia” starting in Singularity.
- Singularity, Chapter 2 Splinter Point
- Continuum Turbulence, Neural Fragment
- Polarized Light, Blackbody Radiation I
- Polarized Light, Molding
- Singularity, Last Resort IV
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Timeline
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 6