M4 SOPMOD II
|M4 SOPMOD II||Story||Quotes||Live2D|
M4 SOPMOD II56
|Full name||M4 SOPMOD Block II|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Knight's Armament Company、Atlantic Research Marketing Systems、Lewis Machine & Tools、Daniel Defense, U.S. Ordnance, Bushmaster Firearms International and many others|
|Faction||AR Team, Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Tamura Yukari|
|Artist||海猫络合物 (Original Artist);|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Rewarded to players after clearing chapter 3-3 for the first time. This AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II will be Lv.30 and at 3x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
The name 'M4 SOPMOD II' refers to the combination of two things: the M4 carbine and the SOPMOD II accessory kit set issued to special operations units of the United States Army such as the Delta Force, Navy Seals and Army Rangers.
The M4 assault rifle was developed from the earlier M16A2, and chambers the 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge. The M4 an is air-cooled, direct impingement gas-operated, magazine-fed infantry carbine. It has a 14.5 inch (370 mm) barrel and a telescoping stock. The M4 carbine is heavily used by the United States Armed Forces, and has replaced the M16 rifle in most United States Army and United States Marine Corps combat units as the primary infantry weapon.
U.S. Special Operations Command (US SOCOM) developed the Special Operations Peculiar Modification (SOPMOD) Block I kit for the carbines used by units under its jurisdiction. The kit features an M4A1, a Rail Interface System (RIS) handguard developed by Knight's Armament Company, a shortened quick-detachable M203 grenade launcher and leaf sight, a KAC sound suppressor, a KAC back-up rear sight, an Insight Technologies AN/PEQ-2A visible laser/infrared designator, a Trijicon TA-01NSN ACOG scope and reflex sights, and a night-vision sight. This kit was designed to allow a combat unit to modify their rifles for various missions, and the SOPMOD kit is currently supplied to many special operations units.
The second-generation SOPMOD kit (known as the SOPMOD II) includes newer innovative optics, such as the Elcan Specter DR, Trijicon's ACOG TA-31 ECOS model, and the Eotech 553. The Block II kit uses the RIS II rails manufactured by Daniel Defense in both 9.5 and 12.5 length.
SOP II is illustrated by UmiNeko, a contributing artist for Girls' Frontline during its early development. UmiNeko also illustrated 3 other members of AR Team. UmiNeko made comments on the official art book of Girls Frontline regarding the design concept of SOP II:
"In a word: ravager. The whole design concept revolves around 'Modification' and 'Destruction'." (破坏狂。设计围绕着“改造”与“破坏”展开。)
"Even though the original weapon is based on the M4A1, a lot of contrasting designs were used to highlight and represent the concept of 'Modification'." (虽说真实型号是建立在M4A1的基础上的，不过为了突出改在给人的感觉，做了一些比较强烈的对比。)
"The weapon itself undergoes a lot of modifications in real life, and so the doll also received a lot of modifications on the concept design drawing board, such as the bleached white hair and self-attached Sangvis Ferri-made left arm." (由于原型来自过度的改造，那么本体的人形也一样进行了非常多的设计图改造，无论是染白的头发还是对于自主拆卸然后接上铁血的左手。)
"When it came to impression and personality design, she was developed with a young demon in mind, providing a sense of unrealistic impression. Hoping to give viewers a sense of 'Cute' and 'Scary' at the same time." (在形象与性格的设计时，把她想象成了一个年幼的恶魔来设计，能突出一种非原装的不真实感。希望能给看到的人一种可爱和可怕同时存在的印象。)
"The SF-made left arm was integrated into her body by herself in the story. It is unclear whether there are other models of arm she is compatible with." 铁血的左手应该也是剧中的她自己接的，其他量产型接的谁的手臂真就不好说了。
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game. For information on how to obtain certain costumes, see Skin Catalogue.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Fixed Point Login wallpaper illustrated by ???.
- M4 SOPMOD II and AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 are the only two dolls able to equip two accessory-type equipment pieces at the same time.
- Despite her ability to launch grenades in-game, M4 SOPMOD II does not have equip a grenade launcher attached to her rifle in her artwork.
- This is rectified in the official manga, where she is shown using a variation of the M203 under-barrel grenade launcher designed for the M4 and M16 rifles.
- The handguard used on the M4 SOPMOD II rifle is the Daniel Defense RIS II series of handguards. In its standard configuration (as shown on SOP II's artwork), it would be unable to mount the M203 launcher. The handguard is designed to allow for the bottom section to be removed in order for the grenade launcher to be installed.
- In the official manga adaptation, the grenades used by SOP II are shown to be more akin to heavy artillery than the conventional fragmentation grenades typically issued with real-world M203s, creating explosions that dwarf warehouses and being capable of severely damaging Agent who was previously shrugging off small arms fire.
- SOP grafting a Sangvis left arm to her body is possibly inspired by the modularity of AR-15 rifles in real life, and is likely a reference to the SOPMOD program which aimed at creating a modular M4 platform that could be outfitted for a variety of combat theatres.
- Despite having what appears to be a folding rear sight on her original artwork, M4 SOPMOD II lacks a front sight which would make her rear sight useless.
- Scaling off the size of the rifle in her Digimind artwork, M4 SOPMOD II would have a height of approximately 4'10 or 147 centimeters, making her quite small.
- Seems IOP approved of a custom model for Soppu inspired by a certain anime some time in april... who on earth would approve such a thing?
|List of T-Dolls|