|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Colt's Manufacturing Company/Colt Defense|
|Faction||AR Team, Griffin & Kryuger, DEFY|
|Voice actor||Tomatsu Haruka|
|Artist||海猫络合物 (Original Artist);|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Rewarded to players after clearing chapter 2-6 for the first time. This AR M4A1M4A1 will be Lv.20 and at 2x Dummy Links.
There is no union skill for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The M4 carbine is a shorter and lighter variant of the M16A2 assault rifle. It is an air-cooled, direct impingement gas-operated, magazine-fed carbine chambering the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge. It has a 14.5 in (370 mm) barrel and a telescoping stock. The M4 is capable of firing in semi-automatic and three-round burst (like the M16A2 and M16A4), while the M4A1 is capable of firing in semi-auto and full automatic (like the M16A1 and M16A3).
The M4A1 carbine is a fully automatic variant of the basic M4 carbine intended for special operations use. The M4A1 has a "S-1-F" (safe/semi-automatic/fully automatic) trigger group, while the M4 has a "S-1-3" (safe/semi-automatic/3-round burst) trigger group. The M4A1 is used by almost all U.S special operation units including, but not limited to: Marine Force Recon, the Army Rangers, Army Special Forces, the Navy SEALs, and the United States Air Force Pararescue and Air Force Combat Control Teams. The M4A1 is especially favored by counter-terrorist and special forces units for close quarters combat and urban warfare because of the carbine's compact size. It has a maximum effective range of about 500 to 600 meters (550–660 yards).
Conversion of M4s to the M4A1 pattern began in 2014, and soon after all U.S. Army forces were being equipped with the automatic variant. Though in service with special forces, combat in Afghanistan showed the need for providing suppressing fire during firefights and movement for regular soldiers. The 101st Airborne Division began fielding new-built M4A1s in 2012, and the U.S. 1st Infantry Division became the first unit to convert their M4s to M4A1-standard in May 2014.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game. For information on how to obtain certain costumes, see Skin Catalogue.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Shattered Connexion login wallpaper Illustrated by 藤原海藻
Shattered Connexion login wallpaper Illustrated by Paindude
Shattered Connexion login wallpaper Illustrated by SWAV
Polarized Light login wallpaper Illustrated by ???
Girls Frontline Orchestra 2018 promotion poster, character art illustrated by Duoyuanjun
- In her art, she uses a straight 20 round magazine instead of the standard 30 round STANAG mags normally found on a M4A1.
- Despite having both an Eotech holographic sight and a suppressor equipped to her weapon in her character art, M4A1 is unable to equip both attachments at once in the game.
- According to her design notes, M4A1 was originally supposed to have no right little finger. Instead, she would have connected directly to her weapon on the place where the little finger should be.
- M4A1 is believed to be dominantly left-handed, as both her regular and MOD art depicts her holding her weapon with her left hand. However, as T-dolls possess complete mastery over their weapons it is far more likely that she is ambidextrous.
- In the official Chinese manhua, M4A1 is shown to use her right side as her dominant shooting hand for precision shooting while switching her dominant hand to her left for close-quarters firefights.
- During Singularity, M4A1 was an obtainable drop from the hidden mission of E2 "Survivor" (CN/TW/KR Only), as a means of providing a 'second chance' for players who ignored all in-game warnings and retired their copy of M4A1. Though players can only obtain her through this way once, and those who already have a unit of M4A1 in their arsenal cannot obtain a duplicate through this mean. With the introduction of the index recovery system, this kind of looting system will probably never occur again.
- It was announced during the 5th anniversary festival that M4A1 was both the most oathed Doll and the one most used as an adjutant. She was still the most oathed as of the 7th Anniversary.
|List of T-Dolls|