Task Force DEFY
Task Force DEFY (忤逆小队) is an elite Tactical Dolls team led by Angelia and formed in 2063. Regular members are newer elite models of Tactical Dolls capable of great autonomy in the field, hence the name of the team. To those who heard about their existence, they are known as a “Wolf Pack” of the most elite T-Dolls, with AR AK-12AK-12 as the alpha.
Wolf Pack Project
Task Force DEFY
After AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 used a suicide attack against Elisa during Sangvis Ferri's assault on Area S09, Angelia sent Squad 404 recover her body parts as she wanted her skills for DEFY. AR-15 was reassembled and upgraded by Dier and joined DEFY as a way to prove her individual worth outside of AR Team. Angelia and DEFY were deployed by Statesec during the joint assault on Sangvis Ferri's main base by Griffin & Kryuger and the KCCO to discover the latter's reasons for capturing Elisa. After the KCCO turned on G&K troops, AK-12 and AR-15 were dispatched to recover M4A1, who accepted to join the team temporarily in order to get revenge on Elisa. By collating information gathered from hacking KCCO's field servers and transmissions with Persica and Havier Witkin, DEFY discovered the military's plan, but political pressures prevented Statesec from intervening overtly and Chief Zielinski ordered DEFY to disrupt KCCO's plans without assistance. Even with the backup of Squad 404, DEFY failed to capture Elisa and Angelia used a Collapse bomb provided by Witkin at the risk of her own life to fabricate a motive for Statesec to take political action against the KCCO.
While M4A1 and ST AR-15 chased Elisa after the detonation, AK-12 and AN-94 worked with G&K to extract Angelia from the radiation zone. Angelia considered having DEFY's neural clouds wiped and giving the team to G&K in the event of her death, but she was successfully extracted and M4A1 and AR-15 joined the team back. Angelia retained her authority on DEFY despite being considered a traitor by Statesec.
DEFY was later involved in the Belgrade events, at the end of which M4A1 and AR-15 left the team to join back AR Team and G&K.
DEFY later infiltrated the Paldiski Submarine Base ahead of G&K's assault.
- Angelia (Commander)
- Shaw (DEFY's creator)
- AR AK-12AK-12
- AR AN-94AN-94
- AR AK-15AK-15
- MG RPK-16RPK-16
- Temporary members
- The four core members of the team use modern variations of the AR AK-47AK-47 lineage.
- In reference to their “wolf pack” theme, the animated chibi of the four core members of DEFY are replaced by wolves versions of themselves during April Fools.
- Called “Squad Defiance” in Singularity combat stages.
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.2, p. 230
- Girls' Frontline, Singularity, Starting Point
- Girls' Frontline, Polarized Light, Light Cone Frame of Reference I
- Girls' Frontline, Dual Randomness, The Curtain Rises II
- Girls' Frontline, Dual Randomness, Light Show
- Girls' Frontline, Singularity, Chapter 2B1
- Girls' Frontline, AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 Neural Upgrade Story
- Girls' Frontline, Chapter 10-3
- Girls' Frontline, Singularity, Chapter 1B2
- Girls' Frontline, Singularity, Chapter 2A
- Girls' Frontline, Singularity, Chapter 3-1
- Girls' Frontline, Singularity, End Game
- Girls' Frontline, Continuum Turbulence, Chapter 3-1
- Girls' Frontline, Continuum Turbulence, Chapter 3-7