Before Girls' Frontline
- First relics site discovered by mankind in Eastern Europe. Tsarist Russia starts experiments 40 years before the rest of the world.
June 30th, 1908
- American Alsos teams pillage Nazi and Japanese wartime research ahead of USSR Trade Federation units, who are focused on securing the Nazi relics site at Bleicherode.
- The United States establishe its first research station on relics technology at the Door site and the Big Sieve organization is founded to oversee American relics research.
- The Soviet Union launches the first man-made satellite into orbit, prompting the US to reconsider its research strategy.
- The American ARPA is founded to replace Big Sieve as the primary relics technology research organism of the US.
- The Starfish installation produces its first Servitors, put on display during the October Revolution Parade of November.
- American president Lyndon Johnson authorizes experimental use of “accelerant” gas as a weapon during the Vietnam War, expending 3 tons of gas over the remaining seven years of the war.
May 12, 1973
- The Soviet Union lose a relics site to strange phenomenons during the OKB-10 incident.
- Shanghai's expansion seals the entrance to the Beilan relics site.
- The Soviets control 5 relics sites and the US 4.
- An estimated 150 000 people contracted ELID and about 10 000 became ELID infected, with numbers growing.
- Starting in January, the Soviets use Servitors in combat for the first time in Afghanistan, to devastating effects.
- The Dresden Accords are signed on November 3rd, limiting military research on relics technology.
- Research start on ELID vaccines to counter the growing number of infection cases, which would prove successful.
- The Dresden Accords are expanded to the Dresden Convention, starting a greater worldwide collaboration on relics technology research.
- The United Nations Relic Science Agency is formed. Start of the Black Lily and White Rose project.
- The Black Lily and White Rose project is declared a failure and the UNRSA focuses on finding new relics sites.
Late 2028 or 2029
- The Beilan Island relics site is breached and ELID infections occur in Shanghai. Beilan Island is quarantined but security is gradually dropped as the incident subdues.
- OKB-413 relic site incident: Rebels temporarily manage to activate the relic using a Pike node before being stopped by the army.
- The first Common Strength Doll model 03H, outfitted with advanced agility and movement precision, is produced by Scheppel Advanced Technology Company.
April 15th, 2045
- World War Three begins.
- Hollow City seals all its entrances and isolates itself from the rest of the world
- First Anti-Collapse reactor pile.
First half of 2051
- IOP fields the ACD-51 Tactical Doll model.
Jun 29th, 2051
- End of World War Three.
- Persicaria finalizes Etching Theory. Griffin and Kryuger shifts from using human mercenaries to Tactical Dolls. Sangvis Ferri's Elisa mainframe AI is activated.
- Formation of AR Team. Late during this year, the Butterfly Incident takes place and Sangvis Ferri is wiped.
- The United Nations are re-established.
Due to severe inconsistencies in the times used in the first chapters of Girl's Frontline, only the latest information is used as reference.
- G&K accept the contract to fight against Sangvis Ferri dolls. The Commander is recruited into G&K.
- AR Team breaks into Safe House 3 in Sangvis Ferri territory and disperse to escape enemy troops. The team is eventually assembled again thanks to the Commander.
- Sangvis Ferri troops invade Area S08 and try to take down G&K's high command. The Parapluie virus is discovered in AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 and she flees to track down Elisa by herself. During G&K's counterattack, G&K enlists Squad 404 to support their operations in the nearby Area S06 under Operation Cube and SMG UMP45UMP45 becomes covertly infected with Parapluie. The conflict in Area S08 ends when AR-15 destroys Elisa's local dummy in a suicide bombing.
- The Commander is transferred to Area S05 before they are forced, along with SMG RO635RO635 , to defend the T-Dolls gathered for Parapluie screening in the local G&K containment facility against Dreamer. AR M4A1M4A1 becomes catatonic after encountering Elisa during the attack. AR Team is subsequently sent after Dreamer's base in Area S05.
- AR Team's aircraft crashes in a Sangvis Ferri Jupiter cannons testing field in Area S03. G&K launches Operation Hypothermia to recover them.
- G&K launches a covert ops on Sangvis Ferri's Base 0 to recover File No 7 and lose AR M16A1M16A1 to Sangvis Ferri due to Parapluie. M4A1 emerges from her coma.
- The Union of Rossartrism Nations Coalition is formed.
- Squad 404 is deployed by G&K to recover the data drone launched by M16A1 before she was taken over by Parapluie.
- A week after the mission at Base 0, a year after Operation Cube, 20 months after AR Team separated at Safe House 3 and about two years after the start of G&K's contract to destroy Sangvis Ferri, G&K and the KCCO lead a joint assault to end the threat of Sangvis Ferri. During the battle, the KCCO fails to force the awakening of Elisa's OGAS and most of their forces abandon the field, leaving G&K's troops to retreat under fire and arresting Kryuger on various false charges as cover.
- AR Team takes part in the assault but M4A1's neural cloud is attacked by Elisa. Captain Yegor eliminates AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II and SMG RO635RO635 as KCCO's attempt to awaken M4A1's OGAS. M4A1 is rescued, enhanced and recruited by Team DEFY. SOPMOD II's mangled body is later reactivated by M16A1 (Boss) and she recovers RO635's data core before rejoining with the fleeing G&K forces.
- The Bureau of State Security tasks Team DEFY and Angelia to recover Elisa before the KCCO to find proof of their plan to use OGAS to trigger a new World War. Angelia hires Squad 404 to help locate Elisa through the Parapluie jamming.
- M4A1's OGAS promises her to reveal the location of SOPMOD II and M16A1 so she can rescue them, if she encounters Elisa first. Agent nearly kills the Commander before Angelia asks to spare their life in exchange for a new encounter between M4A1 and Elisa. As a last resort against Yegor's forces trying to capture Elisa, Havier Witkin airdrops Angelia a set of Collapse bombs.
- M4A1 rejects Elisa during their encounter and M16A1 saves Elisa from being captured by Yegor's forces. Angelia detonates the Collapse bombs to counter Yegor's forces.
After Girls' Frontline
- Countries of the Coalition leave the Union and join Hollow City in the Antarctic Union, ending the period of collaboration known as the Ten-Years Honeymoon.
- Three more specimens bearing the genes of GAVIRUL are created during the Three Goddesses project.
- The Three Goddesses project falls through due to the growing unrest between the Coalition and the Union. Each faction retains one specimen, the third disappears.
- Union citizens are killed by Coalition police officers, sparking widespread civil strife and interventions from the Coalition military.
- The First Antarctic War begins when the Union launches operation Snake Killer in Coalition territory.
18th to 20th December, 2092
- The story of Codename: Bakery Girl, operation Bakery. The Union locates the lost specimen Jefuty in the Caucasus but fails to recover her.
July 11th, 2094
- Operation Kindle. Subjects Jefuty and Noel are lost, along with a large number of troops. The First Antarctic War ends two months later.
- Second Antarctic War.
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Glossary
- Codename: Bakery Girl, Secret Document 2
- Codename: Bakery Girl, Secret Document 5
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 2
- Codename: Bakery Girl, Secret Document 3
- Codename: Bakery Girl, Secret Document 9
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 1
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 4
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 3
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Timeline
- Singularity Chapter 3, Last Resort I
- The Timeline in The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1 indicates that by 2038, Autonomous Dolls technology reached maturity, though still needing better computation to handle complex orders. This is not coherent with the timeline expressed in the Confidential Files.
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, The Era of Production-Model Skeletal-Frame Robots
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, The First Generation of Tactical Dolls
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, The Second Generation of Tactical Dolls
- Girls' Frontline, chapter 9-1
- Deep Dive 2-2
- Girls' Frontline, chapter 10-6
- Singularity Chapter 2-D, Minor Pieces Draw IV
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 5
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part 6
- Codename: Bakery Girl
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part 7
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part 8