|Full name||JSL Spitfire|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Manufacturer||JSL (Hereford) Ltd.|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Maekawa Ryouko|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 0:52:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The Spitfire was a copy of the popular Czech CZ75 pistol, designed and manufactured by JSL (Hereford) limited of England. Variants included the Mk.I, the improved Mk.II, the Mk.II Short and the Mk.II Competition. An extremely limited number of these pistols were made in between 1991 and 1997, and manufacturing of this pistol ceased after the Firearms Act 1997 went into effect in the UK. Right now, the Spitfire is considered to be one of the rarest CZ75 copies in the world.
Spitfire is a short recoil, tilting barrel action semi automatic pistol type handgun just like the CZ75. When compared to CZ75 however, Spitfire features a shortened 3.7 inch barrel, stainless steel gun frame and a metallic silver finish. Other differences from the base CZ75 model include an ambidextrous safety, a modified hammer and rubber grips. Spitfire is also able to chamber .40 S&W on top of 9x19mm Parabellum and 9x21mm IMI.
Visually identical to another character named Elsa
(unofficial translation), produced by Skade for another Chinese mobile game, Noah Fantasy. Spitfire appears taller than HG CZ75CZ75 and the two other CZ75 deviant dolls, HG Bren TenBren Ten and HG NZ75NZ75 . Using the weapon as scale and assuming it is drawn to size, Spitfire should measure around 150 to 155cm of body height.
She wears steampunk style dress outfit, top hat, odd socks and some accessory belts. As confirmed by Skade, the device behind her is indeed a speaker, which is designed for her as a portable volume amplification device for her singing hobby.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- For her second costume, her top hat has the "Mad Hatter 10/6" label, clearly a reference to the Hatter, a character in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. "10/6" means "10 shillings and 6 pence."
- Some player called her as Spitfire Griffon due the reason:
- In real-life, the famous British Supermarine Spitfire fighter plane was upgraded to use Rolls-Royce Griffon engines towards the end of World War II, and was fitted with 5-bladed propellers instead of 3 or 4 which provided better maximum speed over the Merlin engine can produce. The Griffon-powered spitfire popularly dubbed as Spitfire Griffon.
- Incidentally T-Dolls JSL Spitfire works for a Private Military Contractor company called Grifon & Kryuger (Griffin & Kryuger in the CN release), sometimes she is nicknamed Spitfire Grifon.
- And no, she can't fly and doesn't hate Bf 109 G Variant.
|List of T-Dolls|