|Full name||Fabrique Nationale Carabine|
|Country of origin||Belgium|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Yatsurugi Sumire|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN (FF FNC), JP (FF FNC)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:20:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 2-5 onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The FN FNC (French: Fabrique Nationale Carabine) is a gas-operated select-fire assault rifle/carbine developed by Belgian arms manufacturer FN Herstal. The rifle was intended to be a less expensive alternative to the American M16 rifle, and the basic design was based on the commercially unsuccessful FN CAL rifle.
The FNC was developed in the mid 1970's, and was to be FN's entry into the NATO standardization trials. With the FNC, FN tried to design an inexpensive and simple rifle that could compete with other rifles on the market. Expensive precision-machined parts were replaced by less expensive castings and stampings where possible. The original FNC 76 prototypes ended up being rushed through production in order to make it to the NATO trials on time. This led to the FNC suffering from many mechanical failures during testing, and it was ultimately withdrawn from the NATO standardization trial at an early stage. An updated prototype was developed during 1981–1982 and took part in a trial hosted by the Swedish Military, where it achieved satisfactory comments from the both the Swedish and Belgian Army testers. The FNC was finally adopted by the Belgian Armed Forces in 1989 as a service-wide replacement for the 7.62×51mm FN FAL, after having been issued in small numbers to airborne infantry units for several years.
The FNC operates using a gas-operated, rotating-bolt mechanism with a long stroke gas piston. It chambers the NATO standard 5.56x54mm cartridge, and was designed to feed from 30-round STANAG magazines. The FNC fires at a rate of 700 rounds per minute, and is able to reach an effective firing range of up to 400 meters. The fire selector can switch the rifle between semi-automatic, 3-round burst, and fully automatic modes of fire. Optical scopes can be mounted on the rifle using receiver mount adapters, as the FNC was not originally designed with Picatinny rails on it. The FNC features a flash suppressor that can mount 22mm rifle grenades, as well as a bayonet lug, The barrel can also fit a bipod for mounted firing of the weapon. Both fixed and folding stock variants of the FNC were available, with the folding-stock model being the more common.
The FNC would serve as the standard infantry rifle of the Belgium Armed Forces until 2011, when it was replaced by the FN SCAR. Aside from Belgium, the FNC would see adoption by a relatively small number of nations. A modified version of the FNC named the 'Ak 5' was developed by the Swedish arms company Bofors Ordnance, and would enter service with the Swedish Army starting in 1986. In Indonesia, the FNC (with modifications in order to handle the jungle climate) is produced under license as the Pindad SS1, and is used as the standard rifle of the Indonesian National Armed Forces.
A short AR T-Doll around 130-140cm of body height.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Interestingly, FNC's chibi animation is one of the few AR animations that correctly has the stock against their shoulders, rather than in the air.
- FNC was renamed twice on the EN server. She was originally called 'FFC'. As of June 26th, 2018, she became called 'FF FNC'. On the JP server, she's been called 'FF FNC' from the beginning.
- She has a unique idle animation in the dorms where she will eat a piece of chocolate.
- She is part of Griffin's unofficial interdimensional incidents squad that deals with crossover events.
- FNC is known for her love for chocolate. She would do anything in order to get her hands on it, be it through rightful or unjust method.
- She often seen to snack on chocolate during missions.
- She persuaded RF FN-49FN-49 to steal chocolate from the warehouse during the latter's first day on Griffin.
- SMG MP40MP40 was found crying by MG MG3MG3 and AR Model LModel L after FNC stole her candy during courage test on halloween.
- FNC got all of her candy confiscated, and attempted to steal chocolate from the warehouse, until RF PSG-1PSG-1 scared her away.
- She tried to fool AR Zas M21Zas M21 in order to steal chocolate from the warehouse. Her plan failed, and Zas threaten to report this incident to SG M870M870 and SG FP-6FP-6 instead of the Commander.
- She admitted to frequently bugging AR G36G36 for two extra shares of chocolate ice cream and stealing AR Howa Type 89Howa Type 89 chocolate ration.
|List of T-Dolls|