|Full name||Rifle, Caliber .30, Automatic, Browning, M1918|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Colt, Winchester, Marlin-Rockwell, New England Small Arms, Royal McBee Typewriter Company, International Business Machines, Carl Gustafs Stads Gevärsfaktori, Państwowa Fabryka Karabinów, Fabrique Nationale (FN)|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Yuuki Aoi|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 6:25:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 0-1, 6-6, 7-3, 7-4E, 8-3, 8-3E, 9-6, 10-5, 11-6, 11-2E
REWARD Obtained as a career quest reward for clearing 4-5. This MG M1918M1918 will be Lv.55 and at 3x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
Weighing in at 19lbs and firing 20 rounds at a rate of 500 to 650 rounds per minute, the M1918 BAR has seen service from the trenches of No Man’s Land to the jungles of Vietnam, serving in twenty one conflicts in a total of 57 years.
The B.A.R. M1918, short for Browning Automatic Rifle, is a gas-operated, air-cooled, open bolt automatic rifle made in the USA. It is chambered in .30-06 Springfield (7.62x63mm), the same ammunition used by the M1903 Springfield and M1 Garand. It feeds on a 20-round double-stacked magazines. Most versions have bipods; however, in the M1918A2 version, they were frequently removed as a way of reducing weight. The gun saw usage both in WWI and WWII, especially the latter.
The BAR is often considered as a light machine gun. However unlike most machine guns, it lacks the ability to use belted ammunition, quickly change barrels, and provide prolonged suppressing fire due to its small ammo capacity. Nonetheless it was utilized by American soldiers and marines as a squad automatic weapon, greatly enhancing the firepower of a squad and keeping enemy heads down lest they get shot.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- One of her quotes "Don't call me Auntie Bar! I'm not that old!" is a Japanese word play on Bar-san (Miss BAR) and Obasan (Auntie, usually refering to an older woman).
- M1918 refers to herself as an "assault rifle", despite being a MG. This is due to the BAR's usage in WWII: Bar gunners would fire 2-3 rounds at a time while they were constantly on the move, unlike true machine guns such as the MG42 which were used as stationary weapons and manned by two soldiers.
- M1918 BAR was also used as an Anti-Aircraft weapon against oncoming Japanese fighters and kamikazis. The 40-round magazine which implemented by the Polish Army alongside with stationary bipods, was equipped to increase AA capability to shoot down approaching low-flying fighters and dive bombers.
- This is proved during The Hump in WWII, where Lt. Wally A. Gayda used his M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle to defend his C-47 Transport Plane by shoving the one of cabin windows and proceed to shot down the Japanese Attacker.
- In the game, however, the CG and chibi sprite models should be M1918A2 because the M1918 doesn't have a shoulder plate which implemented in by later models. In addition, M1918's handguard covers both barrel and gas cylinder tube while M1918A2's handguard only covers the gas tube.
- Some players like to call her as a 'poi' duplicate. Her hair style resembles the Japanese Navy Destroyer Ship, Yuudachi, from Japanese Browser Game Kantai Collection(KanColle). AC130, the official GF 4-coma creator, insert Yuudachi reference in his 4-coma in his pixiv. However, at in-game loading 4-coma, those reference was removed due the copyrights.
- While other costumes and the base appearance of M1918 uses the US M1918A2 BAR, her Digimind Upgrade appearance uses an FN produced BAR, likely the FN Model D, as the basis for her rifle. The differences can be noted due to the change in rear sight to a Mauser style sight, buttstock shape, rear takedown pin, relief cuts above the fire control group and magwell, hinged sliding dustcover, lengthened magazine catch with trigger latch, different adjustable gas block, and magazine with X shaped reinforcing stamping. However the gas tube and barrel appear to remain as the original M1918 pattern.
|List of T-Dolls|