|Full name||1979 Nianshi Chongfeng Qiang|
|Country of origin||People's Republic of China|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Tanaka Minami|
|Released on||CN (79式), TW (79式), KR (79식), EN (Type79), JP (79式)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 2:35:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
The Type 79 (1979年式7.62mm轻型冲锋枪; 1979 Type 7.62mm Submachine Gun") but more commonly known (79式冲锋枪; literally: "79 Type Submachine Gun") is the first generation indigenous sub-machine gun used by the Chinese military, security, and police forces. The submachine gun was type classified in 1979 and entered mass production in 1983.
The Type 79 is widely equipped by the People's Liberation Army air force, scout and special operation units, as well as the People's Armed Police (PAP) and the Public Security Police.
Type79 is a specialty model with red eyes instead of brown eyes, a mechanical arm and an internal capacitance leotard. She wears a headband to bring her design closer to other Norinco T-Dolls, such as Type95. The mechanical arm is part of her design to make her more 'sci-fi' themed with the idea of customization - noted by her artist in 'The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1'.
Her main character trait is that she is overly concerned over her 'femininity', going to lengths such as hiding her mechanical arm in her 'Fox Steps in a Starry Evening' costume.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Type 79 apparently is quite skilled at tailoring. She designed and made her own dress to attend a cocktail party. She also flawlessly repaired one of the guest's dress and won a praise to the point she was offered a chance to join a company that specialized in caring and repairing high-end clothes, although she refused the offer.
- She used synthetic skin to hide her prosthetic arm.
- The lady was the one whom K5 predicted whose dress would torn.
- Type 79 Skin Story: Fox Steps in a Starry Evening
- K5 Skin Story: Waltz of Destiny
|List of T-Dolls|