|Full name||United States Rifle, 7.62 mm, M14|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Springfield Armory, Fulton Armory, Armscorp USA, Norinco, Poly Technologies (PolyTech), Smith Enterprise, Inc, Federal Ordnance, La France Specialties|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Oonishi Saori|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:40:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 3-3 onward.
REWARD Obtained when the player reaches level 40 on their HQ level.
Stats / Data
The M14 is an American battle rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO. Introduced in 1959, its design was derived from the M1 Garand and was the new service rifle of the United States Military (officially designated "U.S. rifle, 7.62mm, M14"). It is capable of both semi-automatic and fully-automatic fire, and uses 20 round detachable magazines.
The M14 and its full-power 7.62mm cartridge encountered problems during the Vietnam War. Its wooden stock swelled in the jungle heat which reduced accuracy, and was uncontrollable in full-auto (which led to most M14s having their selector switch locked to semi-auto). The M16 assault rifle with its plastic body and 5.56x45mm NATO intermediate cartridge replaced the M14 as the main US service rifle in 1964 (the M14 served only six years).
Despite the setbacks, the M14 carried on in Vietnam as a secondary rifle, with some soldiers preferring it over the M16. It was later accurized by the US Army and birthed the M21 and M25 SWS semi-automatic sniper rifles.
During the Iraq and Afghanistan wars in the 2000s, the M14 was modernized and reintroduced as a Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR), when it became clear that the 5.56mm rounds of the M4 and M16 were performing poorly at long ranges.
The most notable M14 DMR variant is the MK 14 Enhanced Battle Rifle: it has an EBR chassis stock, shorter 18 inch barrel, Harris bipod, and four picatinny rails.
The M14 in its original configuration is still being used as a drill and ceremonial weapon in certain branches of the US Military, such as the Marine Corps
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
- Decent stats with high RoF makes M14 one of the best rifles in game. Player can obtain her when reach lv 40 also makes her very new-player-friendly.
- A reward in the 7 Days frontline reward for new players making her easily accessible even before level 40.
- M14 is affectionately nicknamed the "War Goddess" by the GFL community, especially after her Digimind upgrade.
- M14 became popular through the Vietnam War movie Full Metal Jacket, where Pvt. Leonard 'Pyle' Lawrence (Vincent D'Onofrio) had a mental breakdown and shot his Sergeant Hartman(Lee Ermey) with a M14, then proceeded to shoot himself in the head.
- This action is called 'Fragging', but was often executed with a frag grenade instead.
|List of T-Dolls|