|Full name||FN Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle (Light)|
|Country of origin||Belgium|
|Manufacturer||Fabrique Nationale de Herstal|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 04:30:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
A legendary Doll who served during WWIII, and a leader held in high esteem. Returned to active duty in the field with her outstanding capabilities after being restarted by Griffin, she rarely speaks of her past glories of days gone by.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game. For information on how to obtain certain costumes, see Skin Catalogue.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Eclipses & Saros Login wallpaper illustrated by ???.
- The availability of a T-Doll based on the SCAR family has long been awaited by the player base even before the introduction of RF SCAR-HSCAR-H and SCAR-L in Eclipses & Saros, and their potential inclusion has been teased for some time.
- A SCAR-L has been visible on the main menu in the icon of the Combat button since alpha versions of the game.
- "SCAR" was mentioned as one of Squad FN's Dolls in MG M1918M1918 's Neural Upgrade story in 2018.
- A 2018 artwork by Artist:水乌龟 shows a Doll that was potentially meant to be a SCAR.
- The designs of SCAR-L and SCAR-H were teased in May 2021 during the Girls' Frontline 5th Anniversary convention, in the form of a pair of cardboard standees.
- Much like SMG MPKMPK and SMG MPLMPL , SCAR-L and RF SCAR-HSCAR-H were implemented with a Union Skill on release.
- The "even-numbered" tiles in her skill description refer to tiles 2, 4, 6 and 8 when using the keypad format.
|List of T-Dolls|