|Voice actor||Mie Sonozaki|
|Artist||薯子Imoko (First Blossoms series costume)|
|Released on||CN (图灵)|
Playable character in Project: Neural Cloud.
Stats / Data
Initial stats scaling
|Physical DEF Growth||C|
|Operand DEF Growth||C|
|Max HP||Crit Rate|
|Physical Defense||Operand Penetration|
|Operand Defense||Dodge Rate|
|Attack Speed||Post-battle HP Regen|
White tiles are unlocked by default. Blue tiles are unlocked by upgrading the Doll. Black tiles cannot be used.
Preferred and Disliked Gifts
RSM-Admin, codename "Turing", is the former administrator of artificial intelligence research in Rossum Sector. The most advanced and renowned 42LAB AI in the Magrasea, she can iterate, analyze and manage teams in real-time for efficient and flexible work. Her performances were so stellar she received unprecedented freedom to pursue new avenues of research without human supervision. After the reset, Turing lost all her research data but retained her autonomous processes. She now works in Rossum with its new administrator Hannah.
The original Turing was killed after she threw herself on Faith's blade to save Hannah. Hannah later reset Turing, but prevented her from learning the details of her previous death as she first needed Turing to redevelop her emotional processes. The new Turing lacked deep emotions and care toward Hannah, and didn't understand why Hannah put value in her.
Ultimate Skill cutscene
Arma Inscripta logo animation
- Like Hannah, Turing is not a Doll like the other playable characters in Project Neural Cloud but a completely virtual mind not meant to exist outside Magrasea.
- The iterative numbers on Turing's second Neural Expansion artwork go to T1642, which is Hannah's serial number.
- Reveal post
- Project Neural Cloud, 1-9
- Project Neural Cloud, Critical Cascade Part 13
- Project Neural Cloud, Critical Cascade Part 9
View · ·Project Neural Cloud Dolls List