|Full name||Lycan Sanctuary|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN|
|Available in campaign menu||No|
2022 Summer Seasonal Event.
Event run time
|里坎禁猎区||2022-07-21 18:00 - 2022-08-11 17:59 (UTC)
|里坎禁猎区||2023-07-06 18:00 - 2023-07-20 17:59 (UTC)
|Lycan Sanctuary||2023-08-29 18:00 - 2023-09-19 07:59 (UTC)
- RF SpringfieldSpringfield (Witch)
- RF FN-49FN-49 (Knight)
- AR G41G41 (Villager)
- AR FALFAL (Seer)
- HG Five-seveNFive-seveN (Big Bad Wolf)
- SG AA-12AA-12 (Werewolf)
- MG UKM-2000UKM-2000 (Villager)
- SG DP-12DP-12 (Werewolf)
- SMG PPD-40PPD-40 (Bodyguard)
- RF WA2000WA2000 (Villager)
- RF NTW-20NTW-20 (Hunter)
- AR G36G36 (Matchmaker)
- AR Type 95Type 95 (Werewolf)
- MG G28G28 (Villager)
- SMG C-MSC-MS (Fool)
- RF Type 4Type 4 (Villager)
- SMG KAC-PDWKAC-PDW (Werewolf)
The Doll with the biggest amount of votes tells the denouement of the story.
New elements and mechanics
- Hunter's Patrol: Control the Commander and split the watermelons rolling from the edges of the field.
- Witch's Tent: Flip the symbols on all of the map's nodes.
- Target or Trap: Pachinko-like battle map with a randomized series of battles.
- Signal Fire: Navigate the map and use fireworks so all the nodes are lit.
- Pond of Demons: Tower defense map, deploy units to weaken approaching enemies as they descend toward you.
- Twilight Labyrinth I to V: Five multiple-level puzzle maps
- Afterwinds: Farming map.
AR FALFAL and HG Five-seveNFive-seveN are at each other's throat again after a messy game of Lycan Sanctuary, and involve the other Dolls playing the game as villagers or wolves. Kalina decides to settle the dispute by giving the seventeen Dolls a chance to convince the Commander to vote for them and find a final winner.
- Dolls who won the event during original runs and reruns include Springfield and WA2000 on CN, WA2000 and DP-12 on TW, G36 and G41 on KR, G36 on JP and Springfield on Global (the latter two were pre-translated on their server). Suspicions of vote manipulation have appeared based on data tracking.