|Full name||Dream Theatre|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, JP, EN|
2020 Collaboration Event. The first part of the event starts after the 23rd of July 2020 maintenance (CN) and part 2 of the event will be opened on 30th of July 2020.
This page will use elements from the CN version of the event, but will still take the other servers into consideration.
A Collaboration event which has us entering a new world, with a set of easy to difficult map selections. On top of being an event, Dream Theatre will also have a rescue event live which will have 5 specific T-dolls which can potentially obtained from farming their respective maps. There are two among them which are event-exclusive 1-Star T-Dolls AR AngelicaAngelica and MG ClaesClaes .
The Limited T-Doll drops and map listing is as follows:
|Map Code||Map Name||Doll Drop (CN)||Doll Drop (EN)||Doll Drop (JP)|
|E0-1||Public Shooting Range||MG ClaesClaes
SMG JS 9JS 9
|E1-1 (E2-1)||New Fork||AR AngelicaAngelica||TBA||TBA|
|E1-2 (E2-2)||Full-Act Stage Play II||MG ClaesClaes||TBA||TBA|
|E1-3 (E2-3)||A Pinocchio who couldn't Lie||TBA||TBA||TBA|
Dream Theatre has an overall difficulty level of story chapter 6 and chapter 10. Expected CE for echelons should be 16000 ~ 24000+ and even higher if Commander intends to clear EX stages. Other than that, this collaboration event is relatively easy on its base difficulty. However, expect some trouble in clearing Hard Mode Maps. 1 ~ 6 Echelons, with levels ranging from 50 ~ 80+ with moderate equipment will be your only requirements to clear this event.
New elements and mechanics
This event features 2 new mini-games;
- A shooting gallery which aim is to test the Commander's reaction speed and timing. The Commander controls RF RicoRico , which can be moved up and down by using the left analogue, and shoot by using the right button. The objective is to shoot down all the moving targets as fast as possible using limited number of ammo available. The targets will be down with one hit, but as the level progress, some targets can generate hp shield every few seconds, thus making Commander needs to hit it twice.
- A Gun assembly mini-game, which requires the commander to gather various firearm parts for each of the collaboration girls weapons, gathering all of one girls firearm parts and taking them to the control panel in the map, will give the commander a prompt to spawn their operator and have them begin assembling the firearm, you'll have 60 seconds to fully assemble the gun as fast as possible using the parts you gathered.
Along with these 2 new mini-games, this event brings in new enemies which will be exclusive to this event, said enemies are as follows:
- Assaulter fodder enemies which is akin to a Ripper and Strelet
- Arsonist new enemy which is capable of tossing molotovs at our girls.
- Mercenary fodder enemies which is akin to a Jaeger (SWAP), extra caution must be taken when engaging these enemies.
- Assassin fodder enemies which is akin to a Brute
- Rico (Enemy) a high threat enemy in E1-2 and E2-2. Do not engage under any circumstances.
- Carcano M91∕38 (Boss) Boss of E1-3 and E2-3.
- Henrietta (Boss) Boss of E1-5 and E2-6.
- Note: You dont get an opportunity to fight her, as she's a stationary unit and does not move.
Throughout the event, clearing an event map yields Commander 6 ~ 15x Augustus Plushies, limited to 60 pieces per day. Commander can exchange the event currency for various prizes at the event shop. Dream Theatre event shop can be accessed from the shop interface, or through the top-right button on event menu.
Exchangeable rewards and pricing as following:
|All||Equipment||Antique Kaleidoscope||x60||1||SMG HenriettaHenrietta|
|All||Equipment||Playing Cards||x60||1||RF RicoRico|
|All||Equipment||Combat Bayonet||x60||1||SG TrielaTriela|
|All||Equipment||Optical Glasses||x60||1||MG ClaesClaes|
|All||Equipment||Celestial Meteor||x60||1||MG ClaesClaes|
|All||Equipment||Childrens' Storybook||x60||1||AR AngelicaAngelica|
|All||Card Background||Seed of All Wishes||x50||1|
|All||Card Background||Fruit of Doubt||x50||1|
|All||Card Icon||Soothing Vanilla||x20||1|
|All||Card Icon||Girls' Sorcerer||x20||1|
|All||Card Icon||Dessert Taster||x20||1|
|All||Card Icon||Sleeping Pumpkin Princess||x20||1|
|All||Card Icon||Honey Sunlight||x20||1|
|All||Item||Special Combat Reports||x2||25|
Additionally, the 5 collaboration dolls included in this event, will each have a costume bundle available in the shop. Each costume is priced at x1280 and contains ONLY THE COSTUME, totalling in x6400 gems if one wishes to buy all 5 of the costumes. There is also 3 exclusive base backgrounds available in the friendship store. All 3 backgrounds are priced at x15000 or x600 for each background. (These might be limited to this event, so get them while you can)
To ease the limited edition doll looting process, the game introduced a form of "guarantee" system to the grinding process. In addition to have a chance at getting the desired dolls from specific enemy and the battle conclusion, players also gain another currency, with said currency, players can exchange all the limited edition dolls available in the event. Currency exchange shop can be found on the top tab of the Kalina's store. Additionally, there is NO LIMIT to how many medals you can obtain.
Defeating enemies and concluding battles that drops 3* and 4* rarity dolls will yield x1 Nova Medal, while defeating enemies/concluding battles that drops 5* rarity dolls will yield x1 Platinum Medal. Medal cost for dolls will be dependant on the dolls rarity, 5* Rarity dolls will require Platinum Medals while 4* and 3* Rarity dolls will require Nova Medals. List of T-Dolls available for exchange listed below:
|Rarity||T-Doll (CN)||T-Doll (EN)||T-Doll (JP)||Medal Cost||Stock|
|1 & 5-Star T-Dolls||MG ClaesClaes
SMG JS 9JS 9
|x500 (x2000 Total)||1x Per Doll|
|4-Star T-Dolls||AR CZ2000CZ2000||MG UKM-2000UKM-2000||AR A-91A-91||x400||1x Per Doll|
|Gift|| x5 (x1000 Total)
x5 (x1000 Total)
|200x Per |
Below is a link to our strategy guide for the event, applies to all servers.
- All the collab girls in this event share the same base stats as the T-Dolls who wield the same firearms: