|Full name||Standard Manufacturing DP-12|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Kaida Yuuko|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 8:13:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The DP-12 is a bullpup 12-gauge double-barreled pump-action shotgun with two barrels side-by-side designed by Standard Manufacturing. The weapon is quite similar to a Kel-Tec KSG, albeit having two barrels instead of one. Each tube holds seven shells of 2.75-inch (70 mm) 12-gauge shotshells or six 3-inch (76 mm) shotgun shells for a total of fourteen or twelve shells fed through both tubes, with an additional two more shells in the chamber for a total of sixteen or fourteen shells. A QR code is fitted on the stock which can be scanned with a smart device, which downloads the DP-12's user manual along with other information to their device.
Picatinny rails are present on the shotgun, for mounting a wide variety of accessories such as foregrips and red dot sights. The weapon uses Tru-Choke choke tubes, and can be fitted with door breachers if ballistic breaching is required. The weapon is mostly ambidextrous, with an ambidextrous safety and bottomside shell ejection. The weapon also has a shell indicator window which the user can peer through to see how many shells are left in a tube.
DP-12 loves to serve and protect others, but only because she loves the feeling of being dependent upon. She fully understands her superior body features and will make use them to her advantage, such as playing pranks but flirt her way out of it after. Other notable hobbies include collecting fairy tales and folklore stories.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Part 1: DP-12's design sheet by Pandea work
Part 2: DP-12's design sheet by Pandea work
Part 3: DP-12's design sheet by Pandea work
Part 4: DP-12's design sheet by Pandea work 
Part 5: DP-12's design sheet by Pandea work
DP-12 in the police force prior to joining G&K depicted by Pandea work
DP-12's supplementary design by Pandea work 
DP-12's Echeveria Lantern costume design by Pandea work 
DP-12's Echeveria Lantern costume scrapped pose by Pandea work 
DP-12's Echeveria Lantern costume scrapped damaged pose by Pandea work 
"Put on your mask, sweety."
- From both in-game dialog and from posts by her artist on social media, SG DP-12DP-12 real name is Helena, and that she was a police officer/bodyguard prior to joining G&K.
- Although its very subtle, the precious little painter RF KSVKKSVK can seen in a picture taped on the insides of SG DP-12DP-12 's shields, revealing a connection between the two dolls.
- Prior to SG DP-12DP-12 's official showcase, Pandea work posted a summer themed picture of RF KSVKKSVK some time in 2019 which which had a blue-haired girl in the background who had a very notable resemblance to SG DP-12DP-12 as well as having one of her drones floating above her, this might've been foreshadowing to DP-12's eventual release or just a subtle coincidence.
- The same drone can be seen in the background of KSVK's children's day costumes damaged CG as well as her Digimind Upgrade damage CG.
- Twitter post released by Pandea work on 20th of November 2019
- Twitter post released by Pandea work on 16th of November 2019
- Twitter post released by Pandea work on 19th of November 2019
- Twitter post released by Pandea work on 8th March 2020
- Twitter post released by Pandea work on 27th of February 2020
- Twitter post released by Pandea work on 18th of January 2020
- Twitter post released by Pandea work on 6th of March 2020
|List of T-Dolls|