|Released on||CN (芙洛伦), EN, TW, KR, JP|
Playable character in Project: Neural Cloud.
Stats / Data
Initial stats scaling
|Physical DEF Growth||C|
|Operand DEF Growth||C|
White tiles are unlocked by default. Blue tiles are unlocked by upgrading the Doll. Black tiles cannot be used.
Preferred and Disliked Gifts
- Afternoon Tea
- Strawberry Cake
- A Basket of Buns
- Spaceship in a Bottle
- Digital Toy Brick
A Ultilife UL-NURSE model for patient care. Thanks to the War, the need for medical personnel throughout the world has increased day by day. The UL-NURSE series of medical care Dolls was created in response to this trend. After numerous reshufflings of the design team, the UL-NURSE's role went from a cost-effective product to a high-end Doll. In addition to the necessary knowledge for medical personnel, they can also provide psychological care and counseling. A certain UL-NURSE unit went into service in Baltimore's Jonhs Hopkins Hospital. Rumors say her personality is quite "exceptional"... "Hehe... That kid looks fun to bully, I'll let him experience a nurse's special care~"
Ultimate Skill cutscene
Arma Inscripta logo animation
With Panakeia in Chapter 5 Dark.
- Florence is the original name of HG PA-15PA-15 from Girls' Frontline.
- As usual with 山药, the illustrations contain many referential details, aside from the artist's trademark cartoon face:
- In her Honey Dearest series costume, ads for Kuro's streams and a graphics card named XTX 19090TI can be seen on the background, along with a Willow sticker on her suitcase.
- In her Jumping Into Spring series costume, Kuro appears again on a book titled “Is This a Pigeon”. PA-15's name also appear on a box, and a set of gold characters 拾伍 also reference the number 15. The vinyl records are branded 中国唱片 in reference to China Record Corporation.
- In early marketing materials, Florence was said to work in Paris Saint-Pierre Hospital in France, but this was changed to Baltimore's Johns Hopkins Hospital in the final game.
|Project Neural Cloud Dolls List|