|Voice actor||Aihara Kotomi|
|Released on||CN (帕那刻亚), EN, TW, KR, JP|
Playable character in Project: Neural Cloud.
Stats / Data
Initial stats scaling
|Physical DEF Growth||C|
|Operand DEF Growth||C|
|Max HP||Crit Rate|
|Physical Defense||Operand Penetration|
|Operand Defense||Dodge Rate|
|Attack Speed||Post-battle HP Regen|
White tiles are unlocked by default. Blue tiles are unlocked by upgrading the Doll. Black tiles cannot be used.
Preferred and Disliked Gifts
An Ultilife UL-AP Pharmacist model specialized in pharmacological research. Several years after the War ended, a sustained shortage in resources meant that many regions affected by the fighting were still suffering from diseases. The UL-AP is a line of medical Dolls developed by Ultilife for the main purpose of pharmaceutical research. Anything from wildly expensive gene medicines which are the exclusive province of the super-rich to emergency medical supplies in refugee camps or war zones fall within the UL-AP's research purview. This model is often sent to perform humanitarian aid in regions which lack medical resources, and in this capacity, the UL-AP came to be tremendously useful in revitalizing the pharmaceutical industry and in post-war humanitarian relief efforts. "Saving people on the brink of death, granting their lives an extension... That is what I do."
- HubbleHubble (Friends)
- HelixHelix (Colleague)
- FlorenceFlorence (Colleague)
- ImhotepImhotep (Colleague)
- BoneeBonee (Colleague)
Ultimate Skill cutscene
With Florence in Chapter 5 Dark.
- Panakeia is the same Doll model as RF wz.29wz.29 in Girls' Frontline. They may in fact be the same Doll, but she is not listed in the Griffin transfer file. However, like wz.29, Panakeia hates war and wants to find peace in the star.
- Her name is the original Greek form of the word "panacea", the mythical remedy to any disease.
- Chanzhi appears in the foreground of her Ocean Dancers series costume.
View · ·Project Neural Cloud Dolls List