|Full name||McMillan TAC-50|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||McMillan Firearms Manufacturing|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Exchangeable for 240 Alloy Zongzi during the 2018 Dragon Boat Festival event Operation Zongzi.
Stats / Data
The McMillan TAC-50 is a bolt-action anti-materiel rifle designed and produced by McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, notable for being used in achieving the world's longest recorded sniper kill at 3,540 m (3871 yd), as well as the third and fourth longest distance kills. It features a match-grade heavy barrel with an integrated muzzle brake to mitigate recoil, a removable fibreglass stock designed for use with a bipod, and is fed with 5-round box magazines. It has no iron sights, but can be equipped with most telescopic and night sights. The TAC-50 is, under the designation C15 LRSW, the standard long-range sniper weapon of the Canadian Army and Joint Task Force 2 (JTF2).
TAC-50 is approximately 150-155cm (4'11"-5'1") in height, relative to her rifle, and assuming it is drawn to scale. She has laurel green hair, with an orange and black hairclip in the shape of a maple leaf. She has heterochromia; her right eye is light green with a white sclera, while her left eye is orange with a black sclera. She wears a white, zip-up sleeveless top with an orange stripe down the middle; a black jacket with orange accents; black pantyhose; and black shoes with white tongues and orange laces. On the left sleeve of her jacket is a patch featuring an orange maple leaf and a dagger, similar to the emblem of Joint Task Force 2, an elite special ops force of the Canadian Armed Forces. The right sleeve of her jacket has a patch with a bird skull, resembling the emblem of the Last Man Battalion faction from The Division video game series.
TAC-50 has a drone named 'Maple Moon'; Maple Moon appears to be of the same model or perhaps a variant of the Battle-type Technical Fairies (Examples of Battle-type fairies are Warrior Fairy, Airstrike Fairy and Chloe), it is primarily black with orange accents. It has a camera at the centre, seemingly able to point in any direction; two thrusters, one on each side of the camera; and four adjustable armour plates. It folds up into a triangular prism-shaped container when not in use. TAC-50 can see Maple Moon's camera feed through her left eye.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game. For information on how to obtain certain costumes, see Skin Catalogue.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Costume design sheet of "Elven Demon Huntress", showing detailed character, weapon and UAV design features.
- The numerous maple leaves on TAC-50's outfit and her love of maple syrup are a reference to how, despite its American origins, the TAC-50 is more well-known for its use by the Canadian Armed Forces--most notably, the world record for the longest recorded sniper kill at 3,540 m (3,871 yd), set by an unnamed JTF2 sniper armed with a TAC-50.
- Typically only one fairy UAV drone is assigned to a whole echelon, there are other T-dolls who owns a personal UAV drones which assists them in communication tasks on the battlefield, but TAC-50 is the first T-Doll to have her personal UAV directly assisting her in combat.
- On TAC-50's damaged art, Maple Moon is folded into a triangular prism, suggesting that other Battle type Technical Fairies do the same, folding of UAVs are likely for the sake of easy storage.
- Strategic type fairies appears to be able to fold into a octagonal prism shape, based on visual observations.
- The patch on her right arm is also present on SG SPAS-12SPAS-12 which appears to be a duck-billed platypus skull.
- Terras's avatar/persona is a duck-billed platypus.
|List of T-Dolls|