|Full name||McMillan TAC-50|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||McMillan Firearms Manufacturing|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Exchangeable for 240 Alloy Zongzi during the 2018 Dragon Boat Festival event Operation Zongzi.
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The McMillan TAC-50 is a bolt-action anti-materiel rifle designed and produced by McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, notable for being used in achieving the world's longest recorded sniper kill at 3,540 m (3871 yd), as well as the third and fourth longest distance kills. It features a match-grade heavy barrel with an integrated muzzle brake to mitigate recoil, a removable fibreglass stock designed for use with a bipod, and is fed with 5-round box magazines. It has no iron sights, but can be equipped with most telescopic and night sights. The TAC-50 is, under the designation C15 LRSW, the standard long-range sniper weapon of the Canadian Army and Joint Task Force 2 (JTF2).
TAC-50 is approximately 150-155cm (4'11"-5'1") in height, relative to her rifle, and assuming it is drawn to scale. She has laurel green hair, with an orange and black hairclip in the shape of a maple leaf. She has heterochromia; her right eye is light green with a white sclera, while her left eye is orange with a black sclera. She wears a white, zip-up sleeveless top with an orange stripe down the middle; a black jacket with orange accents; black pantyhose; and black shoes with white tongues and orange laces. On the left sleeve of her jacket is a patch featuring an orange maple leaf and a dagger, similar to the emblem of Joint Task Force 2, an elite special ops force of the Canadian Armed Forces. The right sleeve of her jacket has a patch with a bird skull, resembling the emblem of the Last Man Battalion faction from The Division video game series.
TAC-50 has a drone named 'Maple Moon'; Maple Moon appears to be of the same model or perhaps a variant of the Battle-type Technical Fairies (Examples of Battle-type fairies are Warrior Fairy, Airstrike Fairy and Chloe), it is primarily black with orange accents. It has a camera at the centre, seemingly able to point in any direction; two thrusters, one on each side of the camera; and four adjustable armour plates. It folds up into a triangular prism-shaped container when not in use. TAC-50 can see Maple Moon's camera feed through her left eye.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Costume design sheet of "Elven Demon Huntress", showing detailed character, weapon and UAV design features.
- The numerous maple leaves on TAC-50's outfit and her love of maple syrup are a reference to how, despite its American origins, the TAC-50 is more well-known for its use by the Canadian Armed Forces--most notably, the world record for the longest recorded sniper kill at 3,540 m (3,871 yd), set by an unnamed JTF2 sniper armed with a TAC-50.
- Typically only one fairy UAV drone is assigned to a whole echelon, there are other T-dolls who owns a personal UAV drones which assists them in communication tasks on the battlefield, but TAC-50 is the first T-Doll to have her personal UAV directly assisting her in combat.
- On TAC-50's damaged art, Maple Moon is folded into a triangular prism, suggesting that other Battle type Technical Fairies do the same, folding of UAVs are likely for the sake of easy storage.
- Strategic type fairies appears to be able to fold into a octagonal prism shape, based on visual observations.
- The patch on her right arm is also present on SG SPAS-12SPAS-12 which appears to be a duck-billed platypus skull.
- Terras's avatar/persona is a duck-billed platypus.
|List of T-Dolls|