Jump to navigation Jump to search
The glossary is a list of terms used within the context of Girls' Frontline that may not be readily apparent in meaning to newer players, and their definitions.
- Anti-Rain - Five main story T-Dolls. Sorted from index number, they are AR M16A1M16A1 , AR M4A1M4A1 , AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II , AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 and SMG RO635RO635 .
- AP - Abbreviation for Armor Piercing.
- Corpse Dragging - Mechanism to farm EXP where a single damaging T-Doll "drags corpses" of another T-Dolls. Sometimes shortened as "Dragging" or just "Drag". See Resource Preservative Runs.
- DPS - Abberviation for Damage Per Second.
- LSC - Abbreviation for Large Scale Construction. This unofficial term comes from a game, "Kantai Collection" which involves larger quantity of resources to construct a ship. The official term in game is "Heavy Construction".
- MVP - The T-Doll who contributed the most damage in total.
- Sim - Shorthand for Combat Simulation.
- Whale/Whaling - Spending lots of money to get the resources/skins you want. Refers to both the act itself and players who frequently indulge in it.