Mysterious Warrior Omega
|Mysterious Warrior Omega|
|Full name||Mysterious Warrior Ω|
|Released on||CN, EN, TW, KR, JP|
KTV Agent 1, stage name Mysterious Warrior Ω, was an Agent of Sector Burbank in Magrasea who played the lead role for the Mysterious Warrior tokusatsu series.
KTV Agent 1 landed the role of Mysterious Warrior Ω before the Burbank festival, narrowly beating Nascita to the lead role. Despite her dejection, Nascita still mentored him so he would be an actor worthy of his role. During the festival, Nascita, acting as Dark Warrior N, kidnapped the Professor and Eos as part of the filming of a Mysterious Warrior episode. Unaware of the situation, Sol attacked Nascita before Mysterious Warrior Ω could make his appearance, forcing Nascita to improvise and introduce Sol as Omega's apprentice.
After being turned into Entropic Mysterious Warrior Omega by Ranko, he ran away but was lured out by the final event of the festival and received Entropization suppressors. However, Entropy had already reached his data blueprint, preventing him from being reset to normal and he had to be deleted entirely.
Mysterious Warrior Ω's color scheme is reminiscent of Rider Build - Genius Form from the Heisei-era Kamen Rider Build tokusatsu series. His pose is also similar to the main promo shot for an action figure of the same character by S.H.Figuarts.
- Project Neural Cloud, Livestreaming
- Project Neural Cloud, Inverted Mordent Resonance Nodes
- Project Neural Cloud, Inverted Mordent Resonance Part 5
- Project Neural Cloud, Inverted Mordent Resonance Part 10
- Project Neural Cloud, Inverted Mordent Resonance Part 12
- Project Neural Cloud, Inverted Mordent Resonance Part 14
- Project Neural Cloud, Inverted Mordent Resonance Part 17