|Artist||Ono no imoko|
|Released on||CN (娜希塔), EN, TW, KR, JP|
Playable character in Project: Neural Cloud.
Stats / Data
Initial stats scaling
|Physical DEF Growth||B|
|Operand DEF Growth||B|
|Max HP||Crit Rate|
|Physical Defense||Operand Penetration|
|Operand Defense||Dodge Rate|
|Attack Speed||Post-battle HP Regen|
White tiles are unlocked by default. Blue tiles are unlocked by upgrading the Doll. Black tiles cannot be used.
Preferred and Disliked Gifts
The Cyber Media CM-Act/TS Tokusatsu Actress Doll model was specifically designed for the Tokusatsu shows of Japan's Nanei KK, sporting increased mobility for action stunts and a built-in database of past Tokusatsu features to be used as reference. Nascita starred as the villain of “Rider Sentai”, “Armored Superman” and many other, and is much beloved by the public. Nearing the end of her career, she was selected as a prime example of acting Doll for Project Neural Cloud.
Ultimate Skill cutscene
- In Kamen Rider Build, the tokusatsu series Mysterious Warrior Omega's design is based on, the cafe used as a base by the titular hero Rider Build is named "Nascita".
- Some of Nascita's quotes make references to the Kamen Rider series:
- Her battle start line, “勝利の法則は、ナシタが決める！” (“I'll write the rules of victory!”) is a reference to Rider Build's victory announcement line: “勝利の法則は、決まった！” (“The rules of victory have been set!”).
- Her ultimate skill line, “すべての悪は、償われる！” (“All your sins will be counted up!”) is a reference to Rider Double's victory announcement line: “さあ、お前の罪を数えろ！” (“Now, count up your sins!”).
- Her first MVP line, “通りすがりの特撮俳優だ。覚えとけ！” (“I'm just a passing tokusatsu actress, and don't you forget that!”) is a reference to Rider Decade's introduction line “通りすがりの仮面ライダーだ。覚えとけ！” (“I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that!”).
View · ·Project Neural Cloud Dolls List