|Full name||Carabine-mitrailleuse Ribeyrolles Modèle 1918|
|Country of origin||France|
|Manufacturer||Ribeyrolles, Sutter and Chauchat (RSC)|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Hidaka Rina|
|Released on||CN (利贝罗勒), TW (利貝羅勒), KR (리베롤), EN, JP (リベロール)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:40:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The Ribeyrolles 1918 was an attempt to manufacture an automatic rifle for the French forces. Its official name was Carabine Mitrailleuse 1918 (Machine Carbine 1918 in English).
Ribeyrolles was chambered using experimental 8×35 mm rounds, straight blow-back, and fed from a 25 round magazine. The gun itself had an effective range of 400 meters. The cartridge, arguably the first purpose-built intermediate cartridge, was obtained by necking it down with .351 Winchester Self-Loading ammo. Ribeyrolles had the distinction of being fitted with a lightweight bipod on the front and a rifle bayonet identical to that of a Berthier Model 1907/15.
Ribeyrolles was intended to call to mind both a patient and a French soldier of the era; her outfit is colored like a uniform while calling to mind a patient's smock. She doesn't wear shoes and she has a small blood pack hooked to her, adding to her sickly appearance. Her pale complexion makes her look anemic, and often her hair is tousled like she just woke up.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
- Ribeyrolles was rejected in WWI because of several flaws:
- The weapon was inaccurate at beyond 400m, therefore it wasn't suitable for long-range engagement but very effective for trench ambush. Even so, .351 Winchester Self Loading caliber considered as a pinnacle of Assault Rifle caliber.
- Ribeyrolles weight is too heavy, 5.1 kg or 11 lbs which hampering the flanking maneuverability. The weight itself considered too heavy even for a WWII Semi-Auto Rifle weight standard such as RF G43G43 , and RF SVT-38SVT-38 .
- There is a theory behind the Intravenous Drip Chamber placed on her:
- The pyrrhic victory of the French forces in World War I was considered to be a first theory of Ribeyrolles, as the French forces suffered 1.300.000 deaths and 4.200.000 wounded during World War I.
- The uniform she wore resembles the French forces in the Franco-Prussian War in which the French defeated and suffered 750.000 (including 138,871 dead, 143,000 wounded and 474,414 captured or interned) casualties aftermath.
- The song Ribeyrolles sings with the Bunny Microphone furniture is Le Papillon composed by Nicolas Errèra, and sung by Michel Serrault y Claire Bouanich for the movie Le Papillon(2002).
|List of T-Dolls|