- Link to items
The Shop, found at the bottom of the Main Screen, is a store that allows Commanders to purchase in-game Items, such as Oath Certificates, Tokens, Contracts, etc, as well as, exchange real world money for in-game currency in the form of Gems.
Additionally, Commanders may exchange Gems for Extra Echelons, Extra Dorms, Limited-Time Bundles, and a plethora of other in game features.
The Shop itself is run by Kalina, the Commander's main logistics officer and most trusted human adjutant. Actively collecting Hearts from Kalina will increase her Affection, trigger her dialogue quotes, and unlock several of her costumes.
In order to swap to one of these outfits, players may tap the Costume button located in the upper-right corner of the shop, and swap to the desired outfit.
The Shop itself consists of six categories (occasionally a seventh Event category will appear during Seasonal, Annual, Collaborative, and Major events) and a second section located at the top center of the shop designated to selling outfits for the Commanders' Wardrobe.
Consider that these are optional purchases, and are meant to increase the progression speed of the player, in which revenue supports the game and developers.
- Commanders may purchase additional Gems via in-app purchases to get additional Gems using real-world currency.
- The first purchase of every Gem Package (excluding monthly card) will grant additional bonus gems doubling the total amount, indicator text shown in-game as (Includes extra gifts: 60 Gems)
- Examplar- The first purchase of the $4.99 will grant 600 gems total. (300 base + 300 bonus) The last time bonus reset was EN 2019 Anniversary.
|60 Gems||$0.99||3280 Gems||$49.99|
|300 Gems||$4.99||6480 Gems||$99.99|
|680 Gems||$9.99||Monthly Gems Card||$3.99 Info Below|
|1680 Gems||$25.99||Monthly Auto-Battle Card||$3.99 Info Below|
- 60 Gems - $0.99 Grants 120 Gems on first-time purchase.
- 300 Gems - $4.99 Grants 600 Gems on first-time purchase.
- 680 Gems - $9.99 Grants 1360 Gems on first-time purchase.
- 1680 Gems - $25.99 Grants 3360 Gems on first time purchase.
- 3280 Gems - $49.99 Grants 6560 Gems on first-time purchase.
- 6480 Gems - $99.99 Grants 12960 Gems on first-time purchase.
- Monthly Gems Card - $3.99
- The player will receive 30 Gems daily for the next 30 days, totaling to 900 Gems. Some events time-frame may double the amount of gems received.
- Monthly Auto-Battle Card - $3.99 Last for 30 days
- Increases Auto-Battle batch-run limit to 5 consecutive battles. Default = 3
- Allows 2 Auto-Battle to be carried out simultaneously. Default = 1
- Allows for deployment of only a singular echelon for each Auto-Battle. Default = 2
- Increases EXP gained from Auto-Battle by 50%.
- Bundles are purchasable packages that give a wide variety of items and resources within a singular package for varying price of gems.
- Some Bundles possess purchase limit, Monthly bundles will limit the player to buying them once a day.
- Event Bundles are dependent on occurring events and will generally last for the duration of the event before being taken off the store. (Costume bundles during Events will limit the player to 1 purchase only.)
Players can exchange Gems for resources. Spare Parts will give 1/3 the amount of what any other resources offer.
The player can purchase a wide variety of contracts, including Oath Certificates. Some offers are daily limited and cost less compared to the original offer.
- T-Doll Contract x1 - 30 Gems Daily Purchase Limit: 1
- T-Doll Contract x1 - 60 Gems
- T-Doll Contract x10 - 480 Gems
- Equipment Contract x1 - 30 Gems Daily Purchase Limit: 1
- Equipment Contract x1 - 60 Gems
- Equipment Contract x10 - 240 Gems
Players can exchange gems for permanent upgrades, ranging from another echelon to more space to hold T-Dolls. Some offers cost less if it's the player's first time purchasing that upgrade.
- T-Doll Slots +10 - 280 Gems
- Echelon Preset +1 - 380 Gems
- Equipment Storage +20 - 120 Gems
- Equipment Production Slot +1 - 380 Gems
- Limit to 10x Daily | 30x Daily Max
- Subsequent purchases of Extra energy will increase the price by 20 gems, this resets daily.
The Clothes Shop is the section of the main Shop that contains all currently purchasable Commander Costumes.
- All Clothing pieces Cost 500 Gems .
- Clothing sets come in collections of 2 Heads, 1 Headwear, 2 Tops, 1 Accessory, and 2 Bottoms.
For more information regarding Commander Costumes see: Commander Customization
- Griffin Summer Activities
- Summer Night Moonlight
- I'm Not a Delinquent
- Journey in the Auspicious Snow
- Luck and Good Fortune
- Blood Moon on Halloween Legendary Headpieces