|Full name||Gepárd anti-materiel rifle M-1|
|Country of origin||Hungary|
|Manufacturer||István Fellegi (Miskolc H)
Bátori Épszolg. Kft (Nyírbátor H)
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Chiba Izumi|
|Released on||CN (猎豹M1), TW (獵豹M1), KR (게파드 M1), JP (ゲパードM1), EN|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
REWARD Login reward during January 2018 (CN) and August 2019 (EN).
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
M1 variant of the Hungarian made Gepárd anti-materiel rifle. Gepárd line of bullpup high calibre rifles began development in 1987 when the Hungarian Army ordered a mobile infantry weapon that can effectively damage lightly armored units, Designer Ferenc Földi of Institute of Military Technology of the Hungarian People's Army completed the task in 1990, the Gepárd entered service in the Hungarian Army in the following year.
Gepárd M1 is designed to fire the large calibre 12.7×108mm B32 (and .50 BMG) cartridge, it features an extended barrel for long distance accuracy, skeleton stock for reducing total mass, barrel recoils after shot similar to that of an artillery cannon to reduce the recoil generated from firing the large calibre munitions. M1 model had to be reloaded manually after shot, the reloading process is rather complicated, the grip assembly itself had to be removed before inserting of another cartridge, rate of fire of the M1 model slowed down significantly. This high calibre rifle is mounted with a 12x scope by default, capable of covering an effective range of 2000 metres up to a maximum range of 2500 metres.
Many variants was later developed based on the M1, after M2 Gepárd, all the offspring were all either semi-automatic or bolt action operated.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Operators of the M1 variants were told to abandon the weapon if they came under threat, but they were also instructed to remove the grip assembly of the weapon as proof, as the Gepárd is not operational without said piece.
- Although she seems to be gloomy and unmotivated, she's actually quite diligent when assigned with a task.
- She loves vacation.
- She will take overtime whenever possible so she could apply for longer vacation.
- She spent most of her vacation lying quietly on the bed.
- Quite skilled in mahjong.
- Gepard M1 Costume Story: Anticipated Tomorrow
- AK-47U Costume Story: Lily of the Valley
- IWS2000 Costume Story: Edelweiss
|List of T-Dolls|