|Voice actor||Ohzora Naomi|
|Released on||CN (芬恩), EN, TW, KR, JP|
|Arma Inscripta||"Fossil Wings of Enlightenment" (CN, EN)|
Playable character in Project: Neural Cloud.
Stats / Data
Initial stats scaling
|Physical DEF Growth||C|
|Operand DEF Growth||C|
|Max HP||1380||Dodge Rate||0%|
|Attack Speed||80||Physical Penetration||52|
|Physical Defense||53||Operand Penetration||51|
|Operand Defense||48||Post-Battle HP Regen||144|
|Skill Haste||0||Debuff Resistance||0|
White tiles are unlocked by default. Blue tiles are unlocked by upgrading the Doll. Black tiles cannot be used.
Preferred and Disliked Gifts
A 42Lab AA2 Archeologist model for paleontological investigation. The AA2 is a custom-made Doll that is not offered for sale on the market, developed specially by 42Lab for the renowned Frise International Joint Scientific Research Association. The AA2's body has received specialized treatments to protect against moisture, mildew and dust, and is exceptionally suited for long-duration, highly-challenging research work. Once this unit was developed, it was assigned to the Environmental Geography and Pre-History Department of the Frise International Joint Scientific Research Association. There it was deployed to the sites of historical remains around the world to perform tasks such as the study, restoration and rescue of geographical and biological relics. "Staring at a fossil all day long and then carefully making an entry in my observation diary... It's dry and boring, but this is standard fare for an archeologist."
Ultimate Skill cutscene
Arma Inscripta logo animation
- Fern's designs contain many references to adventure movies:
- In her first Neural Expansion artwork, Fern's Pteranodon is holding an insect trapped in amber in its beak, an image prominently used in Jurassic Park.
- Her second Neural Expansion artwork contains the Holy Grail from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, pedestals decorated with Egyptian hieroglyphs and scarabs, an Eye of Providence or the Aztec sun stone.
- Fern's Theater Retro series costume is a reference to 1984's Ghostbusters, with Fern's Pteranodon replacing the giant Marshmallow Man from the movie. Chelsea and her cat as well as Earhart can be seen in the car in the background, along with a parody of the poster for 1982's The Thing.
- Her auto skill name references the German region of Solnhofen, where a geological formation of especially fine-grained limestone has captured some of the most detailed fossils ever discovered.
|Project Neural Cloud Dolls List|