|Affiliation/Company||Universal Anything Services|
|Voice actor||Oozeki Eri|
|Released on||CN (杜莎妮), EN, TW, KR, JP|
Playable character in Project: Neural Cloud.
Stats / Data
Initial stats scaling
|Physical DEF Growth||C|
|Operand DEF Growth||C|
|Max HP||Crit Rate|
|Physical Defense||Operand Penetration|
|Operand Defense||Dodge Rate|
|Attack Speed||Post-battle HP Regen|
White tiles are unlocked by default. Blue tiles are unlocked by upgrading the Doll. Black tiles cannot be used.
Preferred and Disliked Gifts
- Preferred gifts
- Disliked gifts
A Caregiver T55 model, designed by Universal Anything Services after World War Three to meet the demand of nurses for the elderly in a society plagued by age imbalance. At first, many companies repurposed housekeeping Dolls for this job, but older people were reluctant to be cared for by robots. UAS solved this problem by modeling the Caregiver T55 Dolls after children, making them easier to accept. Dushevnaya used to work at a nursing home but there is a sizeable gap in her resume before joining Project Neural Cloud.
Ultimate Skill cutscene
Arma Inscripta logo animation
- Dushevnaya is the original name of RF KSVKKSVK from Girls' Frontline. In her base artwork, she has the same SG DP-12DP-12 pin on her bag as post-Neural Upgrade RF KSVKKSVK . In her second Neural Expansion artwork, she is seen with an object that looks like the folded-back drone from KSVK's Neural Upgrade and RF KSVKKSVK Angel's Brush costume damaged artwork, as well as a doll of Ashe.
- The sheet music in her second Neural Expansion artwork is for the lullaby Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
- Despite her childish appearance and behavior, all of Dushevnaya's preferred gifts are weapons.
- Dushevnaya (Душевная) roughly translates to Soulful and the original Russian name is feminine.
- RF KSVKKSVK 's Neural Upgrade story
View · ·Project Neural Cloud Dolls List