G36 Hybrid Optics
G36 Hybrid Optics is an obtainable equipment in the game.
Usable only by AR G36G36 .
EN: Optical system designed exclusively for G36, combining the 3x magnification telescopic sight and an unmagnified reflex sight on top, provides flexibility to fit different battlefield conditions.
Special equipment given to player after stage 3 Digi-mind upgrade of G36. This equipment can be fitted on G36's accessory slot.
Minimum level requirement: Lvl 115
||Critical Hit Rate (%)||+17~24|
|Critical Hit Rate (%)||+17~24||+18~26(1.1x)||+20~28(1.2x)||+22~31(1.3x)||+23~33(1.4x)||+25~36(1.5x)||+27~38(1.6x)||+28~40(1.7x)||+30~43(1.8x)||+32~45(1.9x)||+34~48(2x)|
- This equipment is referencing to the Hensoldt ZF 3×4° dual optical sight, produced as a standard issue equipment for Bundeswehr when they were servicing G36s. (The G36 is no longer in service with the Bundeswehr, and instead, they switched to the HK416.
- The optical sight also functions as the weapon's carrying handle.
- On top of the Carry Handle, there is a small hole that can be used to attach a specialized Night Vision Module, however, this is not used by T-Doll G36. 
- Although the idea of combining a Bullet-Drop Compensated Magnified Optic with a 1x Red Dot on top was incredible (and potentially a game changer at the time it was adopted), the execution had some flaws:
- The Clarity of the Magnified Optic is great, but the Eyebox (how specific is the eye positioning to fully see the scope) is not. Like the Kar98k's ZF41 "DMR" Scope, it has good glass, but your head positioning needs to be really specific to properly see it. 
- The Red Dot above the Magnified Optic requires the shooter to crane his head to see it, and likely losing a cheek weld (contact point for recoil control) on the stock. Along with that, the field of view of the Red Dot is very small, and the outer portion of the Dual Optic obstructs the outer area of the Red Dot. For that reason, soldiers are instructed to fire with both eyes open when using the Red Dot.