|Full name||Colt Single Action Army Revolver|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Colt Manufacturing Company|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Tanaka Aimi|
|Released on||CN (柯尔特左轮), TW (柯爾特左輪), KR (콜트 리볼버), EN (SAA), JP (コルトSAA)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 0:50:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 0-1, 1-4E, 3-1E, 3-4E, 4-1, 4-1E, 5-1, 5-1E, 6-5, 6-1E, 7-1, 7-5, 7-2E, 8-2, 8-1E, 9-4, 10-3, 10-1E, 11-1, 11-6
REWARD Obtained as a career quest reward for clearing 4-4E. This HG Colt RevolverColt Revolver will be Lv.65 and at 3x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
The Colt Single Action Army (also known as the SAA, Model P, Peacemaker, M1873, and Colt .45) is a single-action revolver primarily chambered for .45 Colt, and is made by Colt's Manufacturing Company. It was one of the first revolvers designed specifically to use metallic centerfire cartridges, replacing the cap-and-ball revolvers in use during the latter half of the 1800s.
The gun holds six rounds and is loaded by opening the loading gate then inserting a cartridge in each chamber while turning the cylinder by hand. Reloading requires punching out each empty casing with the ejector rod before new cartridges are inserted.
The Colt SAA was made for the U.S. government service revolver trials of 1872 by Colt's Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company and was adopted as the standard military service revolver from 1873 to 1892. The SAA became popular in the American Old West among cowboys, lawmen, and outlaws. Famous gunfighters like Wyatt Earp and John Wesley Hardin used it in their shootouts. It later appeared in many Western movies and TV shows.
The Colt SAA has been offered in over 30 different calibers and various barrel lengths, and its frame was modernized in the last years of the 19th Century for smokeless powder cartridges which replaced black powder ones. Colt has discontinued its production twice, but brought it back due to popular demand among Wild West collectors and re-enactors. The revolver is still being made by the Colt Factory today.
Its single action design has been copied by dozens of SAA clones, as well as modern revolvers that use magnum calibers such as the Ruger Blackhawk.
As a gun that symbolizes the "Wild West", she wears an iconic cowboy-style outfit.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
- Colt Revolver was released under it's real life name SAA (Single Action Army) on the EN and JP servers.
- Community nicknamed her "Cola", due to the mentions to cola in her lines.
- The SAA is commonly known as "The Gun That Won The West".
- The popularized quote "God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal" or "Abe Lincoln may have freed all men, but Sam Colt made them equal" may come from the mass production of the Colt SAA throughout the USA at the time of its inception.
- Colt Revolver is mistakenly drawn with a Ruger Blackhawk instead of an actual Colt SAA. The telltale signs are the gun's triangular front sight and elevated rear sight (the real SAA has a half circle front sight and a simple notch cutout for a rear sight).
- Her Digimind upgrade gives her a 10-inch barrel Ruger Blackhawk.
- Colt Revolver in her Digimind form fans her gun when shooting. Fanning is a fast but inaccurate method of firing a single action revolver by holding down the trigger while constantly pulling back the hammer with the support hand.
- On the official artbook of Girls' Frontline, Colt Revolver's entry was actually incorrectly written down as Colt Anaconda, a modern .44 Magnum revolver introduced by Colt in 1990, whereas the SAA dates back to 1872.
|List of T-Dolls|