We need TW players to complete the article of the region-locked game Fingertips Breakout.
We're aware of an issue which causes comments to only appear after a long delay and are working on a solution.
You don't need an account to add and correct this Wiki. Learn how to contribute, browse Bounties and join our Discord server.

Story/Normal 2-3 (Part2)/Script

Welcome to IOP Wiki. This website is maintained by the Girls' Frontline community and is free to edit by anyone.
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Scene 2-3-2

同一时间,战场的其他人形小队......

Meanwhile, other T-doll squad on the battlefield...


MG3:清理完毕,这是最后一波了吧?

MG3: Area clear, that was the last of them right?


MP5:再检查一下吧?还是谨慎点好。

MP5: Shall we check again? Better safe than sorry.


MG3:没问题啦,我已经跑了好几个来回,除非是路过的铁血......

MG3: You are worrying to much. I have patrolled around several times and found nothing. Unless some SF just passed by...


MP5:那个。。。请等一下!

MP5:W... wait !


MP5:有高强度的铁血信号,它们就在附近!

MP5: There's a strong reading on SF's signal. They are nearby!


MG3:什么!在哪儿,快点定位!

MG3: What?! Where are they. Locate them!


刽子手:不用啦!我就在这儿!

Executioner: No need for that! I'm right here!


刽子手:早啊,格里芬

Executioner: Morning, Grifon.


MG3:你要做什么!我们可不会束手就擒的!

MG3: What are you going to do?! We won't surrender easily!


MP5: MG3,先不要动手!

MP5: Stand down MG3!


刽子手:别紧张,区区两个人形,还不值得我下手。

Executioner: Don't be nervous. It doesn't worth my effort for just two of you. (Help me translate this part)


刽子手:我在找一个人形,黑头发,戴着骷髅面巾。

Executioner: I'm searching for one T-doll. Black hair, wearing a ghost mask--


刽子手:拿着M4A1突击步枪,看起来又呆又愣,你们见过没?

Executioner: Using M4A1 assault rifle, looks stupid and dull. Have you seen her?


MP5: M4A1。。。?没见过这样的人形。。。

MP5: M4A1...? Never seen such T-doll...


刽子手:...

Executioner: ...


刽子手:哼,那家伙为了不让你们冒险,宁可继续落逃呢。

Executioner: Huh, that guy would rather keep fleeing than putting you guys in danger.


刽子手:我明白了,果然是害怕我的力量呢。

Executioner: I get it. She really is afraid of my power.


刽子手:那就让我看看你还能逃多久吧,M4!哈哈哈哈蛤!

Executioner: Then let's see how much longer can you still flee, M4! Hahahahaha!


MP5: 跑。。。跑掉了。。。

MP5: She... ran off...


MG3:这家伙。。。来干什么的啊。

MG3: This guy... What the heck is she doing?


MP5: 呼。。。(松了口气)

MP5: (Breathe of relief)


MP5:总之安全了,回去报告一下吧。

MP5: Anyway we are safe. Let's head back for debrief.