|Full name||Gray (Enemy)|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
The true face of The Lady of Ashes. Cool-headed and calculating, both attacks and weakens her enemies with her mechanical scorpion tail and regularly calls reinforcements.
- Mirror Stage (Angelia side only, unkillable) & “Paradox - Lurking Scorpion” limited time Target Practice
- Fixed Point (“Old Rain I” boss)
- Longitudinal Strain (“Symphony No. 9” deathstack boss)
Can use four different skills:
- Self-Healing: gain a shield with HPs equal to 50% of lost health
- Diagnosis: Greatly increases CD for highest DPS player-controlled unit, and reduces the RoF, armor and evasion of the lowest and highest HP player-controlled unit for 5 seconds every 10 seconds. Can proc twice when Gray is low HP.
- End-of-Life Care and Reinforcements: Summons various enemy units.
Because she can debuff the player, gain resistance proportional to her lost HP and constantly calls reinforcements all at once, she should be bursted down quickly.
- One of the exclusive Furniture pieces from Fixed Point is “Gray Stinger Stump”: “Once the instrument of her defeat, it is now a symbol of her victory, hacked off with her own hands.”