Welcome to IOPWiki, Commander.
We are searching for new editors to keep track of Girls' Frontline 2 content, as well as veteran players to complete the data of Girls' Frontline and Project Neural Cloud characters.
You can contribute without an account. Learn how to contribute and join our Discord server.

Story/Normal 2-3 (Part2)/Script

Welcome to IOP Wiki. This website is maintained by the Girls' Frontline community and is free to edit by anyone.
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Scene 2-3-2

同一时间,战场的其他人形小队……

At the same time, another T-Doll team on the battlefield......


MG3:清理完毕,这是最后一波了吧?

MG3: Area clear, that was the last of them right?


MP5:再检查一下吧?还是谨慎点好。

MP5: Maybe we should check one more time? Better safe than sorry.


MG3:没问题啦,我已经跑了好几个来回,除非是路过的铁血......

MG3: No need to worry, I've already gone back and forth a bunch of times, so unless there's SF passing by......


MP5:那个。。。请等一下!

MP5: Um...... Hold on a moment!


MP5:有高强度的铁血信号,它们就在附近!

MP5: There's a strong reading on SF's signal. They are nearby!


MG3:什么!在哪儿,快点定位!

MG3: What! Hurry up and find where they are!


刽子手:不用啦!我就在这儿!

Executioner: No need for that! I'm right here!


刽子手:早啊,格里芬

Executioner: Morning, Grifon.


MG3:你要做什么!我们可不会束手就擒的!

MG3: What are you planning! You won't have an easy time trying to capture us!


MP5: MG3,先不要动手!

MP5: Stand down MG3!


刽子手:别紧张,区区两个人形,还不值得我下手。

Executioner: No need to be nervous, two pathetic T-Dolls like you aren't worth my effort.


刽子手:我在找一个人形,黑头发,戴着骷髅面巾。

Executioner: I'm searching for one T-doll. Black hair, wearing a ghost mask--


刽子手:拿着M4A1突击步枪,看起来又呆又愣,你们见过没?

Executioner: She's got a M4A1 rifle, looks dumb and shocked at the same time, have you seen her?


MP5: M4A1。。。?没见过这样的人形。。。

MP5: M4A1......? I haven't seen any kind of T-Doll like that......


刽子手:...

Executioner: ...


刽子手:哼,那家伙为了不让你们冒险,宁可继续落逃呢。

Executioner: Hmph, that bastard would rather stay on the run than put you folks in danger.


刽子手:我明白了,果然是害怕我的力量呢。

Executioner: I understand, you're scared of our might after all.


刽子手:那就让我看看你还能逃多久吧,M4!哈哈哈哈蛤!

Executioner: Then let's see how much longer can you still flee, M4! Hahahahaha!


MP5: 跑。。。跑掉了。。。

MP5: She...... she ran off......


MG3:这家伙。。。来干什么的啊。

MG3: That bastard...... what is she planning?


MP5: 呼。。。(松了口气)

MP5: Hoooh...... (sigh of relief)


MP5:总之安全了,回去报告一下吧。

MP5: Anyway we are safe. Let's head back for debrief.