Welcome to IOP Wiki, Commander.
We are searching for new editors to keep track of Girls' Frontline 2 content, as well as veteran players to complete the data of Girls' Frontline and Project Neural Cloud characters.
You can contribute without an account. Learn how to contribute and join our Discord server.

Story/Cognitive disorder/1-1 (Part1)/Script

Welcome to IOP Wiki. This website is maintained by the Girls' Frontline community and is free to edit by anyone.
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Scene 1-1-1 [Black screen]


帕斯卡:你真的。。。。。。现在就要出发吗?

Persica: Are you sure that ... you want to leave right now?


M4A1:嗯。

M4A1: Yes.


帕斯卡:你的机能还没有彻底调试完毕,现在外面局势很危险。。。。。。

Persica: Your function hasn't been fully tested yet, and the situation is dangerous out there...


M4A1:你知道我非去不可。

M4A1: You know I have no choice.


M4A1:如果一定要阻止我,就关闭我的连线,停止我的机能。

M4A1: If you have to stop me, then shut down my connection and stop my functionality.


帕斯卡:。。。。。。我知道了,你的想法不会改变的。

Persica: ... I understand, you won't change your mind.


帕斯卡:楼顶有我的私人直升机,指挥官会给你战区的定位。。。。。

Persica: My private helicopter is waiting at the rooftop. Commander will give you the location of the war zone...


M4A1:谢谢你。。。。。。帕斯卡小姐。

M4A1:Thank you... miss Persica.


。。。。。。。。。。。。战术人形M4A1离开了。

......T-Doll M4A1 left.


Scene 1-1-2 [Lab]


帕斯卡:果然解开限制后,她的心智开始变化了。。。。。

Persica: As expected, her mental model has changed after the restriction is released...


帕斯卡:不过,现在不是想这个的时候了。

Persica: Yet, I don't think it a good time to worry about that right now.


。。。。。。帕斯卡开始连线。

... Persica initiates a connection.


系统提示:。。。连线成功。

System prompt: ... Connection successful.


帕斯卡:。。。。。。

Persica: ...


SoundOnly:真是稀奇啊,帕斯卡大小姐竟然会来联系我。

SoundOnly: Well, well, look at who this is! How come MISS Persica is contacting me?!


帕斯卡:不要装蒜了,铁血数据库中的信标是你留下的把。

Persica: Don't play dumb with me, it is you who left that beacon in SF data base isn't it?


SoundOnly:哈哈,总算是被发现了啊。

SoundOnly: Haha, finally someone find out.


帕斯卡:既然你知道地址,想必你早就去过了吧。

Persica: Now that you know the address, presumably you have been there long time ago aren't you?


SoundOnly:那个信标是我还你的人情,再多问对你也没什么好处。

SoundOnly: Count that beacon as a return of favor. More questions won't do you any good.


帕斯卡:还是不肯相信我?

Persica: Still don't trust me?


SoundOnly:只是想叙旧的话,不好意思,我现在很忙。

SoundOnly: If you just want to catch up on the good old time. sorry, I'm very busy right now.


帕斯卡:。。。。。。我们换个话题。

Persica: ... Let's change the subject.


帕斯卡:我找到那个时候的监控文件了。

Persica: I've found that monitor file.


帕斯卡:但是运输无人机被击落在污染区,我需要那个小队去帮我取回来。

Persica: But the drone carrying it was shot down in contaminated zone, I need THAT squad to retrieve it for me.


SoundOnly:这种事让AR小队去做不就好了?

SoundOnly: Why don't you ask AR squad to deal with that?


帕斯卡:但是,克鲁格把所有的人形都调走了。。。。。。

Persica: But, Kryuger has dispatched all the T-Dolls...


SoundOnly:。。。。。。所有?

SoundOnly: ... All of them?


SoundOnly:格里芬的下次行动,真令人期待呀。。。。。。

SoundOnly: I will be so excited about Grifon's next operation...


帕斯卡:你帮还是不帮。

Persica: Are you going to help or not?


SoundOnly:即使不看监控文件,我想你也已经猜到发生了什么了吧。

SoundOnly: I think you have already figured out what has happened even without that monitoring files.


帕斯卡:。。。。。。

Persica: ...


帕斯卡:即使如此。。。。。。我也要亲眼确认。。。。。。

Persica: Even so... I need to confirm my guess with my own eyes...


帕斯卡:你一定明白我的感受。

Persica: I believe you understand me.


SoundOnly:呿。。。。。

SoundOnly: Tsk...


SoundOnly:好吧,不过丑话说在前头,价格可不会打折的,毕竟我们也是要吃饭的。

SoundOnly: Alright, alright. But let's make everything clear, no bargain, no discount, we need to earn for a living after all.


帕斯卡:只要能把文档拿到手,你随便开价。

Persica: As long as I get the file, you can ask any price you want.


Scene 1-1-3 [Black screen]


【不管如何,你要继续活下去】

[No matter what, you must survive.]


【即使是人形,也有为自己而活下去的理由】

[Even as a T-dolls, there's reasons to live for yourself.]


【不是为了别人,而是为了你自己】

[Not for others, just for yourself.]


UPM45:。。。。。。

UMP45: ...


UPM45:又是这段记录。。。。。。

UMP45: This record again...


稚嫩的女声:电子机缓存跟换完毕,心智数据库已经优化序列,心智意识恢复到二级水平。

Soft and immature voice of a female: Electronic machinery cache change complete. Sequence optimization on mental data base complete. Mental awareness resumes to level two.


稚嫩的女声:检查到有过久的内置加密档案,是否要下达备份、转移或者删除命令?

Soft and immature voice of a female: Detecting built-in encrypted document from long time ago. Do you want to order backup, transfer or delete?


UMP45:否决。

UPM45: Negative.


稚嫩的男声:这么古老的东西存在心智中简直浪费空间,我来帮你删了吧!

Soft and immature voice of a male: Such a waste of mental memory space saving these outdated content, let me help you delete it !


UMP45:否决。你敢动,我马上把你手脚拆下来装履带。

UPM45: Negative. One more move, and I will replace your limbs with tracks.


稚嫩的女声:好啦,德尔别闹了,维护就快结束了。

Soft and immature voice of a female: Stop it Dell! The maintenance is almost over.


稚嫩的男声:呿,既然希尔这么说的话。。。。。。

Soft and immature voice of a female: Tsk, if Hill says so...


稚嫩的男声:好啦好啦,已经把意识移动到一级平层了,可以让身体开机了。

Soft and immature voice of a female: Alright alright, mental awareness has been moved to level one. We may start up the body.


Scene 1-1-4 [Secrete maintenance room]


UMP9:总算结束了?

UMP9: Is it done ?


UMP9:这次维护意外得很长呢,45姐,感觉怎么样?

UMP9: The maintenance this time is unexpectedly long. 45, are you feeling alright?


UMP45:一切正常吧,感觉身体轻松了不少。

UMP45: Normal as usual. Feels very much relaxed.


HK416:(叹气)。。。。。。

HK416: (Sigh) ...


HK416:每次都从这脏兮兮的地下室醒来,连心情都不好了。。。。。。

HK416: Waking up in such a dirty basement very time makes me feel horrible...


G11: 你没有心情好的时候吧。。。。。。我倒是睡得很舒服呢。。。。。。

G11: Have you ever been in any good mood? ... I, quite frankly, had a very good nap...


希尔:真是抱歉。。。我们只能找到没什么人来的咖啡店地下室。。。

Hill: I'm so sorry... we can only use the basement of café since its the only place people merely visit...


德尔:呿,希尔没必要道歉啦!

Dell: Tsk, no need to apologize Hill!


Dell:你们这些非法人形啊,能得到维护服务,就应该谢天谢地了!

Dell: You bunch of illegal T-dolls should thank goodness just for being able to get any maintenance!


UMP9:哦?莫非416还在怀念以前格里芬又大又宽阔又明亮的维护室?

UMP9: Oh? Were you missing that large, wide, bright maintenance room we used to get in Grifon, 416?


UMP45:别说笑了9,格里芬的维护室哪有这边适合416娇贵的身体。

UMP45: No kidding, 9. How could Grifon's maintenance room outmatch this place for 416's precious body.


HK416:呿。。。反正没得选。

HK416: Tsk... no more choice for us anyway.


UMP9:好啦,别闹别扭了,看到我的外套放那儿了吗?

UMP9: Come on, stop complaining. Does anyone see my jacket?


。。。滴滴滴。

... Beep Beep Beep


希尔:啊请稍等。。。有通讯接入了。

Hill: Ah, wait a sec... Incoming transmission.


G11: 呜哇。。。不会刚维护完就有工作了把。。。

G11: Wagh... More work already? We just merely finished our maintenance...


希尔:新的电子接口协议升级包已经开始传送,正在下载中。。。

Hill: New electronic interface protocol upgrade package is transmitting. Downloading now...


希尔:那个。。。主人要求404小队的所有人都要安装。

Hill: Errrr... Master requires that all members of 404 squad should install this upgrade.


HK416:那个怪人。。。又要让我们装什么鬼东西。。。

HK416: That weirdo... what is he trying to put into us this time...


UMP45:还是想以前一样,安装完了才肯告诉我们吗?

UMP45: Won't tell us unless we instal it, as usual, right?


德尔:好了别抱怨啦,好好躺下,我要把你们的心智意识重新移到二级平层。

Dell: Alright, stop complaining. Lie down quietly. I'm going to reset your mental awareness back to the second level.


UMP9:太好了G11,又可以继续睡了~

UMP9: Yeah! G11, more sleep~


G11: 唉。。。但是,总觉得会做噩梦啊。。。

G11: Ugh... but, why am I feeling there will be a nightmare...


希尔:准备移动意识,3,2,1,开始。

Hill: Prepare for mental awareness transfer, 3, 2, 1, start.


Scene 1-1-5 [Black screen]


德尔:对啦,老规矩,好好享受游戏把!

Dell: By the way, as usual, enjoy the game!


UMP45:(叹气)我就知道。。。

UMP45: (Sigh) I knew it...