Story/Normal 2-3 (Part2)/Script: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
Scene 2-3-2 | Scene 2-3-2 | ||
同一时间,战场的其他人形小队…… | |||
At the same time, another T-Doll team on the battlefield...... | |||
Line 13: | Line 13: | ||
MP5:再检查一下吧?还是谨慎点好。 | MP5:再检查一下吧?还是谨慎点好。 | ||
MP5: | MP5: Maybe we should check one more time? Better safe than sorry. | ||
MG3:没问题啦,我已经跑了好几个来回,除非是路过的铁血...... | MG3:没问题啦,我已经跑了好几个来回,除非是路过的铁血...... | ||
MG3: | MG3: No need to worry, I've already gone back and forth a bunch of times, so unless there's SF passing by...... | ||
MP5:那个。。。请等一下! | MP5:那个。。。请等一下! | ||
MP5: Um...... Hold on a moment! | |||
Line 33: | Line 33: | ||
MG3:什么!在哪儿,快点定位! | MG3:什么!在哪儿,快点定位! | ||
MG3: What | MG3: What! Hurry up and find where they are! | ||
Line 48: | Line 48: | ||
MG3:你要做什么!我们可不会束手就擒的! | MG3:你要做什么!我们可不会束手就擒的! | ||
MG3: What are you | MG3: What are you planning! You won't have an easy time trying to capture us! | ||
Line 58: | Line 58: | ||
刽子手:别紧张,区区两个人形,还不值得我下手。 | 刽子手:别紧张,区区两个人形,还不值得我下手。 | ||
Executioner: | Executioner: No need to be nervous, two pathetic T-Dolls like you aren't worth my effort. | ||
Line 68: | Line 68: | ||
刽子手:拿着M4A1突击步枪,看起来又呆又愣,你们见过没? | 刽子手:拿着M4A1突击步枪,看起来又呆又愣,你们见过没? | ||
Executioner: | Executioner: She's got a M4A1 rifle, looks dumb and shocked at the same time, have you seen her? | ||
MP5: M4A1。。。?没见过这样的人形。。。 | MP5: M4A1。。。?没见过这样的人形。。。 | ||
MP5: M4A1...? | MP5: M4A1......? I haven't seen any kind of T-Doll like that...... | ||
Line 83: | Line 83: | ||
刽子手:哼,那家伙为了不让你们冒险,宁可继续落逃呢。 | 刽子手:哼,那家伙为了不让你们冒险,宁可继续落逃呢。 | ||
Executioner: | Executioner: Hmph, that bastard would rather stay on the run than put you folks in danger. | ||
刽子手:我明白了,果然是害怕我的力量呢。 | 刽子手:我明白了,果然是害怕我的力量呢。 | ||
Executioner: I | Executioner: I understand, you're scared of our might after all. | ||
Line 98: | Line 98: | ||
MP5: 跑。。。跑掉了。。。 | MP5: 跑。。。跑掉了。。。 | ||
MP5: She... ran off... | MP5: She...... she ran off...... | ||
MG3:这家伙。。。来干什么的啊。 | MG3:这家伙。。。来干什么的啊。 | ||
MG3: | MG3: That bastard...... what is she planning? | ||
MP5: 呼。。。(松了口气) | MP5: 呼。。。(松了口气) | ||
MP5: | MP5: Hoooh...... (sigh of relief) | ||
Revision as of 08:38, 10 June 2017
Scene 2-3-2
同一时间,战场的其他人形小队……
At the same time, another T-Doll team on the battlefield......
MG3:清理完毕,这是最后一波了吧?
MG3: Area clear, that was the last of them right?
MP5:再检查一下吧?还是谨慎点好。
MP5: Maybe we should check one more time? Better safe than sorry.
MG3:没问题啦,我已经跑了好几个来回,除非是路过的铁血......
MG3: No need to worry, I've already gone back and forth a bunch of times, so unless there's SF passing by......
MP5:那个。。。请等一下!
MP5: Um...... Hold on a moment!
MP5:有高强度的铁血信号,它们就在附近!
MP5: There's a strong reading on SF's signal. They are nearby!
MG3:什么!在哪儿,快点定位!
MG3: What! Hurry up and find where they are!
刽子手:不用啦!我就在这儿!
Executioner: No need for that! I'm right here!
刽子手:早啊,格里芬
Executioner: Morning, Grifon.
MG3:你要做什么!我们可不会束手就擒的!
MG3: What are you planning! You won't have an easy time trying to capture us!
MP5: MG3,先不要动手!
MP5: Stand down MG3!
刽子手:别紧张,区区两个人形,还不值得我下手。
Executioner: No need to be nervous, two pathetic T-Dolls like you aren't worth my effort.
刽子手:我在找一个人形,黑头发,戴着骷髅面巾。
Executioner: I'm searching for one T-doll. Black hair, wearing a ghost mask--
刽子手:拿着M4A1突击步枪,看起来又呆又愣,你们见过没?
Executioner: She's got a M4A1 rifle, looks dumb and shocked at the same time, have you seen her?
MP5: M4A1。。。?没见过这样的人形。。。
MP5: M4A1......? I haven't seen any kind of T-Doll like that......
刽子手:...
Executioner: ...
刽子手:哼,那家伙为了不让你们冒险,宁可继续落逃呢。
Executioner: Hmph, that bastard would rather stay on the run than put you folks in danger.
刽子手:我明白了,果然是害怕我的力量呢。
Executioner: I understand, you're scared of our might after all.
刽子手:那就让我看看你还能逃多久吧,M4!哈哈哈哈蛤!
Executioner: Then let's see how much longer can you still flee, M4! Hahahahaha!
MP5: 跑。。。跑掉了。。。
MP5: She...... she ran off......
MG3:这家伙。。。来干什么的啊。
MG3: That bastard...... what is she planning?
MP5: 呼。。。(松了口气)
MP5: Hoooh...... (sigh of relief)
MP5:总之安全了,回去报告一下吧。
MP5: Anyway we are safe. Let's head back for debrief.