Story/Normal 2-3 (Part2)/Script: Difference between revisions
Created page with "Scene 2-3-2 同一时间,战场的其他人形小队...... Meanwhile, other T-doll squad on the battlefield... MG3:清理完毕,这是最后一波了吧? MG3: Area..." |
No edit summary |
||
Line 4: | Line 4: | ||
Meanwhile, other T-doll squad on the battlefield... | Meanwhile, other T-doll squad on the battlefield... | ||
MG3:清理完毕,这是最后一波了吧? | MG3:清理完毕,这是最后一波了吧? | ||
MG3: Area clear, that was the last of them right? | MG3: Area clear, that was the last of them right? | ||
MP5:再检查一下吧?还是谨慎点好。 | |||
MP5: Shall we check again? Better safe than sorry. | |||
MG3:没问题啦,我已经跑了好几个来回,除非是路过的铁血...... | |||
MG3: You are worrying to much. I have patrolled around several times and found nothing. Unless some SF just passed by... | |||
MP5:那个。。。请等一下! | |||
MP5:W... wait ! | |||
MP5:有高强度的铁血信号,它们就在附近! | |||
MP5: There's a strong reading on SF's signal. They are nearby! | |||
MG3:什么!在哪儿,快点定位! | |||
MG3: What?! Where are they. Locate them! | |||
刽子手:不用啦!我就在这儿! | |||
Executioner: No need for that! I'm right here! | |||
刽子手:早啊,格里芬 | |||
Executioner: Morning, Grifon. | |||
MG3:你要做什么!我们可不会束手就擒的! | |||
MG3: What are you going to do?! We won't surrender easily! | |||
MP5: MG3,先不要动手! | |||
MP5: Stand down MG3! | |||
刽子手:别紧张,区区两个人形,还不值得我下手。 | |||
Executioner: Don't be nervous. It doesn't worth my effort for just two of you. (Help me translate this part) | |||
刽子手:我在找一个人形,黑头发,戴着骷髅面巾。 | |||
Executioner: I'm searching for one T-doll. Black hair, wearing a ghost mask-- | |||
刽子手:拿着M4A1突击步枪,看起来又呆又愣,你们见过没? | |||
Executioner: Using M4A1 assault rifle, looks stupid and dull. Have you seen her? | |||
MP5: M4A1。。。?没见过这样的人形。。。 | |||
MP5: M4A1...? Never seen such T-doll... | |||
刽子手:... | |||
Executioner: ... | |||
刽子手:哼,那家伙为了不让你们冒险,宁可继续落逃呢。 | |||
Executioner: Huh, that guy would rather keep fleeing than putting you guys in danger. | |||
刽子手:我明白了,果然是害怕我的力量呢。 | |||
Executioner: I get it. She really is afraid of my power. | |||
刽子手:那就让我看看你还能逃多久吧,M4!哈哈哈哈蛤! | |||
Executioner: Then let's see how much longer can you still flee, M4! Hahahahaha! | |||
MP5: 跑。。。跑掉了。。。 | |||
MP5: She... ran off... | |||
MG3:这家伙。。。来干什么的啊。 | |||
MG3: This guy... What the heck is she doing? | |||
MP5: 呼。。。(松了口气) | |||
MP5: (Breathe of relief) | |||
MP5:总之安全了,回去报告一下吧。 | |||
MP5: Anyway we are safe. Let head back for debrief. |
Revision as of 14:42, 9 June 2017
Scene 2-3-2
同一时间,战场的其他人形小队......
Meanwhile, other T-doll squad on the battlefield...
MG3:清理完毕,这是最后一波了吧?
MG3: Area clear, that was the last of them right?
MP5:再检查一下吧?还是谨慎点好。
MP5: Shall we check again? Better safe than sorry.
MG3:没问题啦,我已经跑了好几个来回,除非是路过的铁血......
MG3: You are worrying to much. I have patrolled around several times and found nothing. Unless some SF just passed by...
MP5:那个。。。请等一下!
MP5:W... wait !
MP5:有高强度的铁血信号,它们就在附近!
MP5: There's a strong reading on SF's signal. They are nearby!
MG3:什么!在哪儿,快点定位!
MG3: What?! Where are they. Locate them!
刽子手:不用啦!我就在这儿!
Executioner: No need for that! I'm right here!
刽子手:早啊,格里芬
Executioner: Morning, Grifon.
MG3:你要做什么!我们可不会束手就擒的!
MG3: What are you going to do?! We won't surrender easily!
MP5: MG3,先不要动手!
MP5: Stand down MG3!
刽子手:别紧张,区区两个人形,还不值得我下手。
Executioner: Don't be nervous. It doesn't worth my effort for just two of you. (Help me translate this part)
刽子手:我在找一个人形,黑头发,戴着骷髅面巾。
Executioner: I'm searching for one T-doll. Black hair, wearing a ghost mask--
刽子手:拿着M4A1突击步枪,看起来又呆又愣,你们见过没?
Executioner: Using M4A1 assault rifle, looks stupid and dull. Have you seen her?
MP5: M4A1。。。?没见过这样的人形。。。
MP5: M4A1...? Never seen such T-doll...
刽子手:...
Executioner: ...
刽子手:哼,那家伙为了不让你们冒险,宁可继续落逃呢。
Executioner: Huh, that guy would rather keep fleeing than putting you guys in danger.
刽子手:我明白了,果然是害怕我的力量呢。
Executioner: I get it. She really is afraid of my power.
刽子手:那就让我看看你还能逃多久吧,M4!哈哈哈哈蛤!
Executioner: Then let's see how much longer can you still flee, M4! Hahahahaha!
MP5: 跑。。。跑掉了。。。
MP5: She... ran off...
MG3:这家伙。。。来干什么的啊。
MG3: This guy... What the heck is she doing?
MP5: 呼。。。(松了口气)
MP5: (Breathe of relief)
MP5:总之安全了,回去报告一下吧。
MP5: Anyway we are safe. Let head back for debrief.