Story/Normal 2-2 (Part2)/Script: Difference between revisions
Pianoforte (talk | contribs) Created page with "……作战结束。 ......after the operation concludes. 格林:这次作战很顺利,大家辛苦了! Kalin: The operation went very smoothly this time, thanks to ev..." |
Pianoforte (talk | contribs) No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
……作战结束。 | ……作战结束。 | ||
......after the operation concludes. | ......after the operation concludes. | ||
格林:这次作战很顺利,大家辛苦了! | 格林:这次作战很顺利,大家辛苦了! | ||
Kalin: The operation went very smoothly this time, thanks to everyone's hard work! | Kalin: The operation went very smoothly this time, thanks to everyone's hard work! | ||
格林:诶?指挥官,你看起来……不怎么开心啊? | 格林:诶?指挥官,你看起来……不怎么开心啊? | ||
Kalin: Eh? Commander, you... don't look too pleased? | Kalin: Eh? Commander, you... don't look too pleased? | ||
格林:……也是呢。 | 格林:……也是呢。 | ||
Kalin: Yeah, you're right. | Kalin: Yeah, you're right. | ||
格林:之前明明跟进了个大任务,结果突然被终止了。 | 格林:之前明明跟进了个大任务,结果突然被终止了。 | ||
Kalin: You clearly had an important mission before, but it was suddenly called off. | Kalin: You clearly had an important mission before, but it was suddenly called off. | ||
格林:而现在……只能做点清扫工作,落差是难免的。 | 格林:而现在……只能做点清扫工作,落差是难免的。 | ||
Kalin: And now...... you're on cleanup duty. It's hard not to be disappointed. | Kalin: And now...... you're on cleanup duty. It's hard not to be disappointed. | ||
格林:但、但是!作为新任的指挥官,你的表现很出色了! | 格林:但、但是!作为新任的指挥官,你的表现很出色了! | ||
Kalin: B- but! As a new commander, your peformance has been exemplary! | Kalin: B- but! As a new commander, your peformance has been exemplary! | ||
格林:接下来就踏踏实实干,机会还有的是呢,对吗? | 格林:接下来就踏踏实实干,机会还有的是呢,对吗? | ||
Kalin: As long as you keep working hard, there's always going to be more opportunities, right? | Kalin: As long as you keep working hard, there's always going to be more opportunities, right? | ||
格林:……没错,就是这样!打起精神,还有很多事等着我们做呢! | 格林:……没错,就是这样!打起精神,还有很多事等着我们做呢! | ||
Kalin: ......that's right, just like that! Pick yourself up, there's much more work waiting for us to do it! | Kalin: ......that's right, just like that! Pick yourself up, there's much more work waiting for us to do it! | ||
战场的角落,其他人形小队…… | 战场的角落,其他人形小队…… | ||
A corner of the battlefield...... | A corner of the battlefield...... | ||
FN-49:这里……没有敌人…… | FN-49:这里……没有敌人…… | ||
FN-49: Here...... there's no enemies...... | FN-49: Here...... there's no enemies...... | ||
FN-FNC:怪了,明明发现了可疑信号,难道有白跑一趟? | FN-FNC:怪了,明明发现了可疑信号,难道有白跑一趟? | ||
FN-FNC: Strange, we clearly discovered a suspicious signal. Did we just waste our time? | FN-FNC: Strange, we clearly discovered a suspicious signal. Did we just waste our time? | ||
FN-49:嗯……没有也好,我们快点回去了。 | FN-49:嗯……没有也好,我们快点回去了。 | ||
FN-49: Mmm...... it's fine if there's nothing, let's just quickly return. | FN-49: Mmm...... it's fine if there's nothing, let's just quickly return. | ||
FN-FNC:害怕了吗,49? | FN-FNC:害怕了吗,49? | ||
FN-FNC: You scared, 49? | FN-FNC: You scared, 49? | ||
FN-FNC:不过,就这么回去的话…… | FN-FNC:不过,就这么回去的话…… | ||
FN-FNC: Although, if we go back right now...... | FN-FNC: Although, if we go back right now...... | ||
FN-49:……诶!那边有人! | FN-49:……诶!那边有人! | ||
FN-49: ......ah! There's someone over there! | FN-49: ......ah! There's someone over there! | ||
M4A1:……! | M4A1:……! | ||
M4A1: ......! | M4A1: ......! | ||
FN-49:诶?这个外表……是我们的人形呀! | FN-49:诶?这个外表……是我们的人形呀! | ||
FN-49: Eh? That appearance...... it's one of our androids! | FN-49: Eh? That appearance...... it's one of our androids! | ||
FN-49:怎么办,要不要开枪! | FN-49:怎么办,要不要开枪! | ||
FN-49: What should we do, do we open fire?! | FN-49: What should we do, do we open fire?! | ||
FN-FNC:你问我我也不知道啊,这种情况要怎么办,等我查一下指挥! | FN-FNC:你问我我也不知道啊,这种情况要怎么办,等我查一下指挥! | ||
FN-FNC: It's not like I know either, give me a moment to check our orders! | FN-FNC: It's not like I know either, give me a moment to check our orders! | ||
FN-49:啊,已经跑掉了…… | FN-49:啊,已经跑掉了…… | ||
FN-49: Ah, they ran off already...... | FN-49: Ah, they ran off already...... | ||
FN-FNC:唔……反应蛮快的呢…… | FN-FNC:唔……反应蛮快的呢…… | ||
FN-FNC: Oooh...... they reacted really fast...... | FN-FNC: Oooh...... they reacted really fast...... | ||
FN-49:不如说我们太慢了吧…… | FN-49:不如说我们太慢了吧…… | ||
FN-49: Maybe it's better to say that we were too slow...... | FN-49: Maybe it's better to say that we were too slow...... | ||
FN-49:FNC,我们会不会太迟钝了呢…… | FN-49:FNC,我们会不会太迟钝了呢…… | ||
FN-49: FNC, would you say that we're too slow...... | FN-49: FNC, would you say that we're too slow...... | ||
FN-FNC:没有的事啦,我们可是新一代的战术人形哦。 | FN-FNC:没有的事啦,我们可是新一代的战术人形哦。 | ||
FN-FNC: Of course not, we're next-generation T-Dolls after all. | FN-FNC: Of course not, we're next-generation T-Dolls after all. | ||
FN-FNC:不过这么说……她就不是敌人吗? | FN-FNC:不过这么说……她就不是敌人吗? | ||
FN-FNC: Although, now that I think about it...... does that mean she was an enemy? | FN-FNC: Although, now that I think about it...... does that mean she was an enemy? | ||
FN-49:如果是我们的人形,为什么要跑呢? | FN-49:如果是我们的人形,为什么要跑呢? | ||
FN-49: If they were one of our T-Dolls, why would the run away? | FN-49: If they were one of our T-Dolls, why would the run away? | ||
FN-49:到底……是怎么回事? | FN-49:到底……是怎么回事? | ||
FN-49: What exactly...... is going on here? | FN-49: What exactly...... is going on here? |
Revision as of 12:43, 11 May 2017
……作战结束。
......after the operation concludes.
格林:这次作战很顺利,大家辛苦了!
Kalin: The operation went very smoothly this time, thanks to everyone's hard work!
格林:诶?指挥官,你看起来……不怎么开心啊?
Kalin: Eh? Commander, you... don't look too pleased?
格林:……也是呢。
Kalin: Yeah, you're right.
格林:之前明明跟进了个大任务,结果突然被终止了。
Kalin: You clearly had an important mission before, but it was suddenly called off.
格林:而现在……只能做点清扫工作,落差是难免的。
Kalin: And now...... you're on cleanup duty. It's hard not to be disappointed.
格林:但、但是!作为新任的指挥官,你的表现很出色了!
Kalin: B- but! As a new commander, your peformance has been exemplary!
格林:接下来就踏踏实实干,机会还有的是呢,对吗?
Kalin: As long as you keep working hard, there's always going to be more opportunities, right?
格林:……没错,就是这样!打起精神,还有很多事等着我们做呢!
Kalin: ......that's right, just like that! Pick yourself up, there's much more work waiting for us to do it!
战场的角落,其他人形小队……
A corner of the battlefield......
FN-49:这里……没有敌人……
FN-49: Here...... there's no enemies......
FN-FNC:怪了,明明发现了可疑信号,难道有白跑一趟?
FN-FNC: Strange, we clearly discovered a suspicious signal. Did we just waste our time?
FN-49:嗯……没有也好,我们快点回去了。
FN-49: Mmm...... it's fine if there's nothing, let's just quickly return.
FN-FNC:害怕了吗,49?
FN-FNC: You scared, 49?
FN-FNC:不过,就这么回去的话……
FN-FNC: Although, if we go back right now......
FN-49:……诶!那边有人!
FN-49: ......ah! There's someone over there!
M4A1:……!
M4A1: ......!
FN-49:诶?这个外表……是我们的人形呀!
FN-49: Eh? That appearance...... it's one of our androids!
FN-49:怎么办,要不要开枪!
FN-49: What should we do, do we open fire?!
FN-FNC:你问我我也不知道啊,这种情况要怎么办,等我查一下指挥!
FN-FNC: It's not like I know either, give me a moment to check our orders!
FN-49:啊,已经跑掉了……
FN-49: Ah, they ran off already......
FN-FNC:唔……反应蛮快的呢……
FN-FNC: Oooh...... they reacted really fast......
FN-49:不如说我们太慢了吧……
FN-49: Maybe it's better to say that we were too slow......
FN-49:FNC,我们会不会太迟钝了呢……
FN-49: FNC, would you say that we're too slow......
FN-FNC:没有的事啦,我们可是新一代的战术人形哦。
FN-FNC: Of course not, we're next-generation T-Dolls after all.
FN-FNC:不过这么说……她就不是敌人吗?
FN-FNC: Although, now that I think about it...... does that mean she was an enemy?
FN-49:如果是我们的人形,为什么要跑呢?
FN-49: If they were one of our T-Dolls, why would the run away?
FN-49:到底……是怎么回事?
FN-49: What exactly...... is going on here?