Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prologue Scene 1
- Agent: I have brought Death to your doorstep.
- Agent: Now, open your eyes...
- Agent: Look at me, Tactical Doll M4A1, look at me.
- Agent: It's time for your finale, and you must stay till the show is over.
- M4A1: Cough...
- M4A1: A...gent...
- Agent: Interesting. Even the look in your eyes is different from theirs in the face of Death.
- Agent: But this is the look I want. Show more shock! More indignation! More hatred!
- M4A1: Cough...cough...
- Agent: You've stolen something that's very important to Master. Do you think you can just leave?
- Agent: I'll kill you first, then your AR Team, and those Griffin T-Dolls still slaving away for
- Agent: Very soon, they'll be completely at a loss, like infants who've lost their parents.
- Agent: They'll struggle blindly on the battlefield, and fall prey to us...
- Agent: You just have to die... And you will, in just a few more seconds!
- M16A1: ...Sorry, but she won't be dying here.
- Agent: ...!
- M16A1: I'll spare you the wait! Go to hell right now,
- M16A1: Sangvis scum!
- M4A1: Cough...cough...
- M16A1: Yeah, thank me. Death's scythe missed you by a hair's breadth yet again.
- M4A1: Phew... M16, how is the situation outside? AR-15 and SOP-II are still...
- ST AR-15: We're back, but Sangvis reinforcements are here. We have to retreat soon.
- M4 SOPMOD II: The backup squad can hold them off for a while. Let's go!
- M16A1: M4, you all right issuing commands? You seem to be in pretty bad shape.
- M4A1: I am fine...cough... M16, please do some repairs on me. I will run a diagnostic on my command system first.
- Ten minutes later...
- M4A1: It is fine. The tactical maps are intact. What about the comms system?
- Skorpion: Comms are functioning normally! We're hearing you loud and clear!
- M4A1: ...I am so sorry, but you will have to bring up the rear.
- PPSh-41: No problem, comrade. It's our duty.
- M4A1: ...Thank you. We shall finish evacuating as soon as possible.
- StG44: Let's move out! AR Team, can you guys see the entire field from where you are?
- M4A1: Hmm, I see Sangvis reinforcements fast approaching. Get into position as fast as you can!
- PPSh-41: Roger! Griffin back-up squad is ready!
- Skorpion: Here we go! I'm not gonna lose to those monsters!
- StG44: AR Team, all of us are in position. Get ready to move yourself!
- M4A1: Understood. One last check on our destination, then we are moving out!
[view battlefield information]
- M4A1: We have to take over this command post and deactivate the alarm at the exit.
- ST AR-15: The backup squad can't hold them off forever. We have to hurry!
- StG44: The first wave of enemies have been annihilated. Thank you for your coordination, M4.
- M4A1: No problem. The next attack will come from your flank. Be careful.
- PPSh-41: Understood. Get ready for defense maneuvers!
- PPSh-41: Phew...
- PPSh-41: Papasha here is safe. What about you, Skorpion?
- PPSh-41: ...Skorpion? Skorpion VZ61 of Squad S61, please respond!
- Skorpion: ...There! I'm done here! That was close!
- PPSh-41: Phew... That's great. We managed to fend off the first wave of attack.
- StG44: We should've bought a lot of time for the AR Team. Well done guys!
- Agent: Isn't it too early to sigh in relief?
- M4 SOPMOD II: It's that Sangvis! It's here again!
- Agent: Killing me once is truly commendable for trash dolls like you.
- Agent: This time I'm bringing more dummies. You'll be making their acquaintance soon.
- M4A1: Back-up squad, signals of powerful Sangvis units detected! Be careful!
- PPSh-41: Roger! Prepare for combat!
- StG44: Is it...over...?
- Agent: Indeed, Griffin trash.
- Agent: Apart from sullying my floor, you've achieved nothing.
- StG44: You dirty lumps of sheet metal...should've been thrown out long ago...
- Agent: Sadly, your employers didn't realize that until it was too late.
- StG44: Soon, the AR Team...will definitely make it out!
- Agent: It's no use. You've merely delayed our movements for a short time...
- Agent: ...And right now, we have all the time in the world.
- PPSh-41: Is that...the best we can do...
- Agent: It's over, Griffin leftovers. There's nothing left that you can do.
- PPSh-41: No, I...I can still...protect them...
- Agent: If you're the only one left to face your friends' broken parts, what can you do for them?
- Agent: No rush. We'll see that in no time.
- AR Team in retreat.
- M4A1: Hailing Griffin back-up squad. How are things on your end?
- Skorpion: Run... Go back and find...comman...
- Skorpion: ARGHHHHHH!
- M4A1: ?! Griffin squad! Are you all right?!
- Agent: Still moving, aren't we? But this should be enough to make you drop dead for good.
- Agent: ...?!
- Skorpion: ...The one that's gonna drop dead...is YOU!
- The sound of an explosion comes through the comms.
- M4A1: ...
- M4A1: The signal...got cut off...
- M4 SOPMOD II: Don't tell me...they...
- ST AR-15: ...Dammit!
- M16A1: ...Snap out of it, guys. They bought us this chance.
- M16A1: M4, seize that command post asap and deactivate the alarm.
- M16A1: ...M4?
- M4A1: ...?!
- M4A1: Ah, understood. We have to...
- M4A1: Sorry... I...I am just a little...
- M16A1: Remember, we are all just following orders. Just like them.
- M4A1: I understand... We must return with the 'data', at all cost...
- M4 SOPMOD II: Phew... Can we catch our breath yet?
- ST AR-15: Not yet! There are still too many of them! We can't make it out!
- M16A1: Then let's switch to backup Plan C, just as we've agreed.
- M4A1: You mean...I return to Griffin HQ alone and ask for help?
- M16A1: Yeah. We'll scatter to draw their fire. That'll buy you some time.
- M4A1: But...if that Sangvis is still alive, you'll...!
- ST AR-15: Stop dawdling, M4! This is the safest way!
- M4 SOPMOD II: That's right, you're our only hope!
- M4A1: ...Understood. Be careful.
- M16A1: All right! Everyone scatter and draw away the Sangvis troops!
- M4A1: I WILL find a dependable field commander. Wait for me.
- M4A1: I have to, for everyone's sake.
- System Report. No response from Tactical Doll Echelon [AR Team] for an extended period of time.
- Persica: ...Call request. Connect to Griffin HQ.
- Middle-aged man: Things have been going terribly today. You'd better give me some good news, Persica.
- Persica: Good news... The AR Team got the data, but...
- Persica: We lost contact with them after they came under Sangvis ambush...
- Middle-aged man: (Sighs) ...That's the T-Doll squad most capable of independent operation in all of Griffin, Persica.
- Persica: I know... No one knows better than me. That's why we must rescue them as soon as...
- Middle-aged man: The area they were headed to isn't under Griffin's jurisdiction. We can't just get in there.
- Persica: Is there...no other way? M4A1 and the others...
- Middle-aged man: I'll think of something, Persica, but remember...
- Middle-aged man:...This time, you owe us one.
- Middle-aged man: Helian, tell me which Griffin commander is stationed closest to the area.
- Helian: I just looked into it. The commander in Area S09 is a rookie.
- Middle-aged man: Well, isn't that just 'splendid'... How much field experience does the rookie have?
- Helian: According to the records, the commander has only just...
- Helian: ...reported for duty?