Story/Normal 1-3 (Part2)/Script
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- … Sangvis outpost successfully shut down . Transport route safety confirmed.
- (Radio) Helian: Well done, Commander. The injured T-dolls should arrive any minute.
- (Radio) Helian: These T-Dolls are especially valued because they are possible witnesses to some intel.
- (Radio) Helian: If the intel proves to be true, it might mean open war between us and Sangvis Ferri.
- (Radio) Helian: … Yes, ‘Us’, and that includes your troops, Commander.
- … Click.
- A ping comes from behind Helian.
- (Radio) Helian: Oh? Looks like the T-Dolls are back.
- (Radio) Helian: Please excuse me.
- Griffin Headquarters. The damaged T-Dolls have arrived at the factory.
- Ingram: Humph, so we're back already …
- Ingram: Not the slightest bit of fun during the whole thing. I was bored to tears.
- Helian: Save it, Ingram.
- Helian: If it hadn't been for the T-Dolls that came to HQ's aid, you'd be in big trouble.
- Ingram: Tsk. It was a chance for me to risk my life.
- Ingram: After all, the riskier it is, the more I revel in combat.
- Helian: Not this time, Ingram.
- Helian: You are one of the few survivors still capable of speech. There are some things I have to confirm with you.
- Ingram: Fine, you are the boss. Whatever you say
- Helian: What happened to STG-44 and PPSh-41, Do you remember?
- Ingram: I only know that Agent got there. She seemed to be in a hurry chasing something.
- Ingram: We only made it out alive because we weren't her targets.
- Helian: Hmm …
- Helian: VZ-61 is the only one still missing. You two are close, aren't you? Do you know her whereabouts?
- Ingram: (Shrugs) Sorry, but I wasn’t on the frontline back then.
- Ingram: However… If she's still alive, she'll probably find a way to leave behind clues.
- Ingram: That gal...can be very sharp when it counts.
- Helian: … Understood.
- Helian: That's all I need from you. Go and get repaired.
- Ingram: … Miss Helian
- Ingram: Will we have our vengeance...for Skorpion, and all the other T-Dolls?
- Helian: …
- Helian: Hurry up and get yourself patched up, Ingram.
- Helian: Very soon … you can have your share of fun.
- Ingram: (Grins) … Understood.
- Ingram: That's exactly what I want to hear.