Story/Normal 1-1 (Part2)/Script
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- … Drill operation successful. Commencing final wrap-ups.
- At that moment...
- Sten Mk II: Excuse me...are you Griffin troops?
- Sten Mk II: Oh, thank goodness! Safe at last! Could you take me with you?
- Sten Mk II: Thank you so much, Commander! I'll do my best!
- ...We seem to have come across a stranded T-Doll manufactured by Griffin,
- so we've brought her back along with our troops.
- Kalina: Huh? A stranded T-doll?
- Kalina: Thank goodness you took her in, that poor thing.
- Kalina: Sangvis attacks have intensified all of a sudden in the last few days.
- Kalina: We've lost a few command posts, and lots of T-Dolls were either stranded or left behind...
- Kalina: So if it's possible, please save as many of 'em as you can.
- Kalina: Not just to expand our forces, but also to save HQ some manufacturing orders.
- Kalina: And more importantly, these T-Dolls are all hella cute!
- Kalina: ...I know right? I just knew you'd love 'em!
- Kalina: Human or T-Doll, we all have our missions, and are all irreplaceable members of Griffin.
- Kalina: With that in mine, I'm sure you'll rock this job!
- Kalina: Now to give you a better idea of you job, Commander...
- Kalina: Griffin Security Contractors is a private military organization comprised mainly of Tactical Dolls.
- Kalina: It is our duty to accept commissions from financial groups and other organizations and safeguard human settlements.
- Kalina: As of now, the biggest threat to our territories is from rogue T-dolls of Manufactured by Sangvis Ferri.
- Kalina: And your job is to manage and direct T-Doll troops in repelling Sangvis forces in the area.
- Kalina: I'm sure you'll do great. The drill result speaks for itself, right?
- Kalina: Then that settles it! For the sake of everyone at Griffin, please make good use of your talent!
- Kalina: And that is the end of the operation, Commander.
- Kalina: Oh, remember to check your list of [Quests] and accept that T-doll's enlistment!