Story/Night 3-4 (Part1)/Script
< StoryJump to navigation Jump to search
- AK47: Phew... Safe at last.
- AK47: That was quite a boom, that Ferri ain't coming out of that.
- SKS: How did you know there was a munition dump right next to the warehouse Makarov?
- Makarov: Found out about it while searching for the warehouse Nagant was in.
- SKS: Nicely done, no wonder even Mosin-Nagant places her trust in you.
- M1895: Hey, luckily I forgot where the warehouse was, that gave Makarov a chance to look it up!
- SKS: We didn't have to be here if not for you... Speaking of, whats that you holding in your hand?
- M1895: I don't know, it has a G&K mark on it, so I took it with me.
- Makarov: ...
- Makarov: No time for chit chat, we're still in being pursued.
- Makarov: Commander, are you still here? We can't go back the way we came now.
- Makarov: Last mission, guide us out of this sector.