Story/Night 3-3 (Part2)/Script
< StoryJump to navigation Jump to search
- ...Entering the warehouse where Nagant is hidden.
- Makarov: Entered the warehouse, search for the hostage.
- AK47: Found her, over here!
- M1895: (Sobs...)
- M1895: AK...47?
- AK47: Oh? Still conscious, how many fingers am I holding up?
- M1895: Stop moving so fast I can't count, stop you're making me dizzy!
- AK47: Makarov, found the kiddo!
- AK47: She might be blind and got hit on the head!
- M1895: What? I'm fine, I've only just woken up!
- SKS: This noise...
- AK47: Oh? They found us already?
- Makarov: No, they are still searching, they don't know where we are yet.
- ...Sound of heavy mechanical armoured units approaching.
- M1895: Shit, enemy mechs already at the front door, we're done for!
- AK47: Me and SKS will attract their fire, Makarov, grab the kiddo and run for it!
- Makarov: You two, why are you trying to be a hero at time like this?
- AK47: Not interested in being heroes or not, but I'm not interested in sitting around and doing nothing.
- SKS: If you feel bad about this, then write us a heroic tale.
- Makarov: ...
- Makarov: Originally I didn't want things to turn out this way.
- Makarov: But, I'm not gonna lie.
- Makarov: You are going to have to write your own heroic tales when you get back.
- SKS: Ex...Explosion?
- Makarov: ...That's our chance, consider us lucky.