Story/Night 2-3 (Part1)/Script
< StoryJump to navigation Jump to search
- (Radio) M1911: Thompson, did you hear the barrage from this side?
- Thompson: Humph. The military seems to have opened fire ahead of schedule.
- (Radio) M1911: (Sighs) They had never trusted us.
- Thompson: We stick to our plan. The frontline isn’t here. It’ll be fine as long as we don’t get caught up in the fight.
- (Radio) M1911: Well... Here’s a tiny problem.
- (Radio) M1911: The frontline happens to be where M9 is. And military T-Dolls can be very... you know, destructive...
- Thompson: I have no time to babysit her. Surely you’ve made your own preparations?
- (Radio) M1911: Boss, continue the operation and lead us to the next base.