Story/Night 2-1 (Part1)/Script
< StoryJump to navigation Jump to search
- Thompson: Good evening, Boss. You're right on time.
- Thompson: As indicated on the map, Sangvis troops have already set up a defense line in the area.
- Thompson: To coordinate with the military's operation to eradicate them, we need to clandestinely station some men in a few bases.
- Thompson: Infiltration requires the use of brains. We're planning to leave it to a pro like you.
- Thompson: You're in great demand at Griffin these days, y'know? It took quite some effort just to borrow you.
- Thompson: So do your best, Boss. Everyone's counting on you.