helialprofile.png
Welcome to IOPWiki, Commander. You can contribute to this wiki without an account. Learn how to contribute.

Story/Cognitive disorder/1-2 (Part1)/Script

From IOP Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

。。。15分钟后,电子战模拟训练部署完毕,开始作战。

... 15 minutes later, electronic warfare training deployment complete. Begin operation.


UMP9:咳咳,好啦,下面让我来讲解下,如何在齐纳网络中行动,请两人认真听--

UMP9: [Cough] Alright, next I'll illustrate how to operate inside the Zener network. You two please listen carefully--


HK416:。。。

HK416: ...


G11:。。。

G11: ...


UMP9:其实呢。。。

UMP9: Actually...


UMP9:和现实里没有多少区别啦!

UMP9: It doesn't differ much from operating in real world!


HK416:。。。我可以走了吗?

HK416: ... May I leave now?


UMP9:等、等一下,我只是想让你们放松下来才这么说的啊!

UMP9: W, wait, I'm saying this only because Im trying to get you girls relaxed!


UMP45:你们两个,请好好听。

UMP45: You two, listen carefully.


UMP45:之所以没有太多负担,是因为9很贴心地把你们的视觉系统,和现实中的指挥系统同调了。

UMP45: The reason why you are not feeling too much stress is because 9 has thoughtfully sync your vision system with your command system in reality.


UMP45:所以现在大家可以向在现实中一样进行移动和战斗。

UMP45: So right now everyone can move and fight like it's in real life.


G11:也就是说。。。在网络中也得战斗了哦。。。

G11: Which means that ... we still have to fight in the network...


UMP9:那是当然的呀,不然也不会轮到我们出场了。

UMP9: Of course, otherwise we wouldn't be here.


UMP9:铁血会使用敌对的模拟信号来攻击我们,如果我们要发动进攻,还得写小小对方的攻性防壁。

UMP9: The SF will attack us with hostile analog signal. If we want to attack, we would also have to be careful with their offensive firewalls.


HK416:就是那边那个。。。看起来很奇怪的玩意么?

HK416: You mean that ... strange thing over there?


UMP9:没错没错,那个东西会过载任何被他逮到的目标,严重的话会直接烧掉人形的运算器和核心。

UMP9: That's right. That thing will overload anything it catches. If thing gets serious it will burn your computing unit and core.


UMP9:没事的话,最好离它远点比较好哦。

UMP9: If not necessary, you'd better leave it alone.


G11:总觉得。。。比现实里还要危险啊。。。

G11: Kinda feels like... more dangerous than real life...


UMP9:然后在网络中,我们还会遇到很多防火墙和各种只针对高级权限开放的路线。

UMP9: And also in network, we might encounter many firewalls and routes thats only available to advanced authority.


UMP9:虽然也可以强行突破啦。。。不过以我们的风格,最好还是智取吧。

UMP9: Although we could break through by force... but according to our style, we'd better outwit the blockade.


UMP9:所以呢,这个时候--

UMP9: So, in case of that--


UMP9:铛铛!我制作的伪装秘钥就派上用场啦!

UMP9: Clang! My disguised key will come in handy!


UMP9:为了方便理解,我特地特地!做出了416的样子哦!

UMP9: To make it easy for you girls to understand, I gave it, on purpose, the appearance of 416!


HK416:你故意的吧!

HK416: Is it deliberate!


G11:嘻嘻,真的好像416啊。

G11: Hehe, looks exactly like 416.


HK416:呿。。。简单说,只要有了这个伪装秘钥,就能强行通过哪些我们缺少权限的路线吧?

HK416: Tsk... to be simple, as long as we have this disguised key, we can break through those route which we don't have permission to access, right?


UMP9:唔姆唔姆!不愧是416,一下就明白了!

UMP9: Yes, yes! That's my 416. Figure it out immediately!


UMP9:把伪装秘钥安装到别人的线路中,我们的信号就会被伪装成权限用户。

UMP9: Install the disguised key into other routes, and our signal will be disguised as authorized user.


UMP9:这样一来,就没人能发现我们,而我们就可以尽情地、无忧无虑地在网络里畅游啦!

UMP9: In that case, no one can spot us, and we can do whatever we want inside the network!


HK416:说什么畅游,这不是和我们平时干的事没什么区别吗。。。

HK416: Speaking of whatever, I see no difference from what we do everyday...


G11:呜。。。听不懂,想睡觉。。。

G11: Hmmm... can't understand, just want to sleep...


UMP9:嘿嘿,这就是404的风格嘛!

UMP9: Hehe, that's more like it, the style of 404!


UMP9:总之,大家只要模拟一次,就知道怎么做啦!

UMP9: Anyway, let's run one simulation, and you will figure out how to do it!


UMP9:现在,我设置了模拟训练,让我们先熟悉一下电子作战吧!

UMP9: For now, I have set up training simulation. Let's get familiar with electronic combat!