|Affiliation/Company||Svarog Heavy Industries|
|Voice actor||Kenichi Hoshino|
|Released on||CN (乌拉诺斯)|
Playable character in Project: Neural Cloud. Obtained by completing Stage 1 of event Critical Cascade.
Stats / Data
Initial stats scaling
|Physical DEF Growth||C|
|Operand DEF Growth||C|
|Max HP||Crit Rate|
|Physical Defense||Operand Penetration|
|Operand Defense||Dodge Rate|
|Attack Speed||Post-battle HP Regen|
White tiles are unlocked by default. Blue tiles are unlocked by upgrading the Doll. Black tiles cannot be used.
Preferred and Disliked Gifts
- Preferred gifts
- Disliked gifts
A Svarog Heavy Industries OBJ-9420 military automaton, developed in 2048 as a replacement for skeletal Dolls as the main force in professional military forces. Using quick-release armor, composite head sensors and fourth-gen graphene batteries, it is both reliable and cheap to produce, but still implements new technologies such as the Easy Damage Self-Repair System, anti-laser coating and visual fire control HUD. There is still room for improvement for the next generation of mass-produced models.
Uranus is unique among military automatons in that it has received a simple Neural Cloud module, which grants him relatively sophisticated thinking and behavior and is the reason he was included in Project Neural Cloud.
- Uranus is so far the only unit lacking an animated cut-in for his ultimate skill.
- His weapon is based on the NERF series of toy guns.
- Uranus is one of the prototypes of the Cyclops enemies from Girls' Frontline. The word CYCLOPS is also seen on his right arm's sleeve.
- He references a very famous line in his Doll Voice 2.
- He has a Walkguy music player connected to his power supply.
- His music playlist includes a saxophone, electric guitar, and keyboard remix of an English spy thriller theme song; a folk song from 1926 which sang of freedom, rights, punishment, and peace; plenty of acid house and psychedelic songs from 90s Berlin and Prague nightclubs; as well as Eurobeat.