helialprofile.png
Welcome to IOPWiki, Commander. You can contribute to this wiki without an account. Learn how to contribute and join our Discord server.

Story/Normal 2-1 (Part2)/Script

Welcome to IOP Wiki. This website is maintained by the Girls' Frontline community and is free to edit by anyone.
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Scene 2-1-3

……作战结束,向赫丽安报告完毕。

......after the battle, you conclude your report to Helian.


赫丽安返回总部。

Helian returned to headquarters.


赫丽安:……看来事态比想象中严重,克鲁格先生。

Helian: ......it looks like the situation is far more serious than we initially believed, Mr. Kryuger.


赫丽安:根据这位指挥官的调查,铁血有一次抢先我们一步。

Helian: Based on this commander's investigations, Sangvus Ferri has stolen a lead on us.


克鲁格:……

Kruger: ......


克鲁格:也就是说,它们总能在我们之前拿到M4A1的情报。

Kryuger: So that means they will always receive information about M4A1 before we do.


赫丽安:嗯,我猜测是有擅长破解密码的人形。

Helian: Mmm. I suspect they have an doll who is proficient at cracking passwords.


克鲁格:或者……有人能从我们内部获得情报。

Kryuger: Or...... there's someone on the inside providing them with information.


赫丽安:这……

Helian: What...


赫丽安:我认为……格里芬的人员都是值得信任的,人形的安全系统也无懈可击。

Helian: I believe...... Grifon's employees are all trustworthy, and the tactical dolls' safety systems are beyond reproach.


克鲁格:安全,信任,只是相对而言。

Kryuger: Safety, trust, they're all relative.


克鲁格:对方有什么底牌,我们是无法预估的。

Kryuger: We also have no ability to predict what trump cards our opponents might have.


克鲁格:保险起见,暂时中止你的作战,赫丽安。

Kryuger: Just in case, put your combat operations on hold, Helian.


克鲁格:这名指挥官的任务,目前也不必跟进了。

Kryuger: At the moment, there's no need to pursue this commander's task further.


赫丽安:那……营救AR小组的任务,还要继续吗?

Helian: Then...... should we continue working on exfiltrating AR team?


克鲁格:当然要继续,不过策略改变了,我会找一个更合适当下的人员。

Kryuger: We will continue, of course, but our strategy has changed. I will find a more appropriate personnel for the task.


克鲁格:说起来,赫丽安,你手下的那名指挥官……喜欢猫吗?

Kryuger: Speaking of which, Helian, the commander that reports to you...... does he like cats?


赫丽安:呃?

Helian: Huh?


赫丽安:这个……没打听过,不过……希望不讨厌吧。

Helian: That...... I haven't looked into it before...... I hope he doesn't hate them.


赫丽安:克鲁格先生,难道您要……

Helian: Mr. Kryuger, are you really planning to......


克鲁格:嗯,解决不了当前的问题,就从根源开始吧。

Kryuger: Mmm. Since we can't solve the problem in front of us, we'll start from the source instead.