|Full name||Colt 9mm SMG Model 635|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Faction||AR Team, Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Fukuhara Ayaka|
|Artist||海猫络合物 (Original Artist);|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Rewarded to players after clearing chapter 7-6 for the first time. This SMG RO635RO635 will be Lv.90 and at 5x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
The Colt 9mm SMG is a series of 9x19mm submachine guns based on the AR-15 platform. The most popular model is the R0635, which is based on the M16A2. The overall aesthetics and handling of the SMG are similar to the XM177 Colt Commando carbine.
Being a submachine gun, the Colt 9mm SMG has several changes from the standard AR-15 rifle. It's operating mechanism has been changed to blowback from direct impingement, while it still fires from a closed rotary bolt. The forward assist has been removed and a large plastic brass deflector has been attached near the ejection port. The magazine well has been modified to fit the smaller width 9mm magazines.
The R0635 has a M16A2 style upper receiver with a fixed carrying handle, though optics can be mounted on top. It has a 10.5 inch barrel and an adjustable telescoping stock. Its magazine capacity is either 20 or 32 rounds.
It features both semi-automatic and full automatic modes, and is capable of reaching a rate of fire of 850 RPM. Its maximum effective range is 100 metres.
The R0635 is currently in service by various military and policing units inside and outside of the United States, seeing action during the Invasion of Panama and Miami Drug Wars. Users include the United States Marine Corp and the Argentine Army, as well as SWAT teams of the Los Angeles police department.
Designed by the same artist as most of the AR Squadron, UmiNeko, RO retains the same long black hair with a different colour strand on the side fringe. Items such as a name tag, hooded coat and speaker phone can be found in her possession, possibly to represent her service in the law enforcement units or anti drug departments of investigative agencies. She is also one of the heterochrome T-dolls in the game, other examples of heterochromic T-dolls are HG Mk23Mk23 and HG SPP-1SPP-1 .
The in game art of weapon RO635 seem to feature an upper receiver similar to the Close Quarter Battle Receiver for the M4A1, where the carrying handle is removed completely in exchange for a Picatinny rail placement. However Colt's RO635 does not leave the factory with that style upper receiver, it might be a commercial 9mm AR-15 upper receiver.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game. For information on how to obtain certain costumes, see Skin Catalogue.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
RO's temporary body throughout the events of Continuum Turbulence
Fixed Point Login wallpaper illustrated by ???.
- RO635 is incorrectly named in-game, for her proper model name is R0635 with a "0" instead of an "O".
- This error might be based upon Americans pronouncing 0s in gun names and calibers as "O". (example: .308 Winchester is read as "three-oh-eight Winchester" instead of "three-zero-eight Winchester")
- RO635's gun model isn't actually a R0635, but a R0991. The R0991 is a Colt 9mm SMG variant with a flat top upper receiver, folding rear sight, adjustable buttstock, and modular rail system handguard. The R0635 has none of these features.
- Different from the first four members of AR Team, RO is capable of backing up her Digi-mind to servers, which meant she is immortal like most other IOP manufactured T-Dolls.
- The artist UmiNeko illustrated many art works of Shibuya Rin from [email protected] Cinderella Girls. Incidentally, the character Shibuya Rin is voiced same CV as RO, Fukuhara Ayaka.
- A Girls' Frontline 4-koma artist named Xiuhui made a remark of RO's mental shock in one of her 4-koma strips, which unofficially suggests RO might be decreasing enemies' damage by singing into her speaker phone REALLY LOUDLY.
- Unlike the rest of the AR Team, RO635 appears to fire her weapon from the hip.
- RO635 standing idle animation will have her speak into her speaker phone in the dorms.
- During an update in April, RO was given special treatment which went horribly wrong and now she's stuck in Banana... again... Persica will probably fix it in a future patch.
- ROs "Rule Enforcer" costume doesn't specify the artist who drew her dress through the ingame index and its just left blank (More specifically its just left as --), this is supposedly intended and its possible the artist in question didn't want to be credited for the costume.
|List of T-Dolls|