Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Poincaré Recurrence|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR|
Event run time
|Poincare Recurrence||2021-08-26 03:00 - 2021-09-23 02:59 (UTC)
|Poincare Recurrence||2021-09-10 06:00 - 2021-10-09 05:59 (UTC)
|Poincare Recurrence||2022-01-01 06:00 - 2022-11-28 14:59 (UTC)
Chapter 1: Decreasing Entropy
Chapter 2: Rekindling Starlight
Chapter 3: Reversing Entropy
Chapter 4: Falling Star
Chapter 5: Darkest Decline
Chapter 6: Endgame Chaos
- Discrete Evolution ∞ and Spin Echo ∞ are maps dedicated to farming Dolls
- City of Nightmares is the ranking maps dedicated to unlocking the SR3 Special Suppressor and Witch Fairy, available after clearing the map kilo.
- Alaya-Vijnana is the 85th level of the event, an unscored minigame map unlocked after credits of the main story have rolled. It is named after the foundational consciousness in Buddhism from which the other consciousnesses which let humans perceive the world emerge, and where karma is stored. M4A1(?) wakes up in a white void, then must be guided toward a light through a desolate land where Unknowns can only be seen briefly by expending a part of the 7-parts OGAS logo. At the end of the level, the screen fills with red electric arcs and M4A1(?) collapses, and she cries as she tries to crawl toward the light. Orange energies gather around her and she returns to the white void. She then bows before walking off-screen.
- The Poincaré Recurrence is a theorem in mathematics and physics which states that certain types of changing systems will loop back to their initial state after a finite amount of time. In the context of the story, one could extrapolate that "History repeats itself" is but one case of this theorem.
- The clock motif seen throughout the event is based on the Doomsday Clock, though it works for a different definition of "doomsday" since the clock eventually runs past 12:00 into 12:01.
- At a certain point in the event, the Organization Overview screen will change slightly to show the base aflame while the words "Breached" are displayed where "Border" used to be indicated.